Mavericks Announce CHL Semifinals Schedule vs. Allen Americans
INDEPENDENCE, Missouri - The Missouri Mavericks advanced to the Central Hockey League (CHL) Semifinals Wednesday night and the team will face the top-seeded Allen Americans in a best-of-seven series. The series will start on Sun., April 14 in Allen and will follow a 2-3-2 format. The fifth-seeded Mavericks will host Games Three, Four and Five (if necessary) at Independence Events Center on April 17, 19 and 20.
Tickets for all three of the Mavericks' home games will go on sale this Fri., April 12 at 10 a.m. Tickets will be available at www.Ticketmaster.com, by calling (800) 745-3000 or going directly to the Silverstein Eye Centers Box Office at the IEC. Refunds will only be given for games not played and Game Five of the series is currently credit card only.
Central Hockey League Semifinals - Series "E" (best-of-7)
Missouri Mavericks (5) vs. Allen Americans (1)
All times Central
Game 1 - Sun., Apr. 14 - Missouri at Allen, 5:05
Game 2 - Mon., Apr. 15 - Missouri at Allen, 7:05
Game 3 - Wed., Apr. 17 - Allen at Missouri, 7:05 - Round Two, Game A - Independence Events Center
Game 4 - Fri., Apr. 19 - Allen at Missouri, 7:05 - Round Two, Game B - Independence Events Center
*Game 5 - Sat., Apr. 20 - Allen at Missouri, 7:05 - Round Two, Game C - Independence Events Center
*Game 6 - Mon., Apr. 22 - Missouri at Allen, 7:05
*Game 7 - Tue., Apr. 23 - Missouri at Allen, 7:05
The Mavericks encourage all fans to wear orange for all playoff games. For group tickets or more information on the Missouri Mavericks call (816) 252-7825 or visit www.MissouriMavericks.com .
Central Hockey League Stories from April 10, 2013
- Rush Season Comes to a Close with 5-1 Loss in Game 6 - Rapid City Rush
- Mavericks Announce CHL Semifinals Schedule vs. Allen Americans - Missouri Mavericks
- Mavericks Advance to CHL Semifinals with Convincing 5-1 Win over Rapid City - Missouri Mavericks
- Power Play, Smothering Defense Push Thunder to Game 1 Win - Wichita Thunder
- Allen/Missouri Conference Semifinals Series Set - CHL
- Brahmas Fall to Thunder in Game One - Fort Worth Brahmas
- Thunder Finalize CHL Semi-Final Schedule vs. Fort Worth - Wichita Thunder
- Entire Semi-Final Series Schedule Announced - Fort Worth Brahmas
- Wichita/Fort Worth Conference Semifinals Series Set - CHL
- Central Hockey League's Newest Team to be Known as Brampton Beast - CHL
- Russell Stover Hockey Tier I to Partner with Jr. Mavs Hockey Organization - Missouri Mavericks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.