Mark Ellis And Coco Crisp Schedule To Make Rehab Apperance
Oakland A's second baseman Mark Ellis and outfielder Coco Crisp are scheduled to make a Major League Rehabilitation appearance for the River Cats on Friday, May 21, against the Memphis Redbirds (Triple-A affiliate of the St. Louis Cardinals) at Raley Field.
Ellis starred for the River Cats during the 2001 and 2002 season. He holds Oakland A's records for most home runs and games played by a second baseman. He was placed on the disabled list April 21 with a strained left hamstring.
Crisp stole a career-high 28 bases with Boston in 2007 to help the Red Sox to the World Championship. He was signed by the Oakland A's as a free agent this past offseason. He has been sidelined all season with a fractured left pinkie finger.
Tickets are still available for Friday's game.
Pacific Coast League Stories from May 21, 2010
- Express Ninth-Inning Rally Falls Short 8-7 - Round Rock Express
- Reno Hangs-On For 8-7 Victory Over Round Rock - Reno Aces
- Cubs win over Springs - Iowa Cubs
- Johnson Powers Express Past Reno 9-4 - Round Rock Express
- RedHawks Game Notes - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Mark Ellis And Coco Crisp Schedule To Make Rehab Apperance - Sacramento River Cats
- Rainiers Outlast Zephyrs 7-6 - Tacoma Rainiers
- Zephyrs Collapse In Tacoma - New Orleans Baby Cakes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.