December 19, 2012 - National Lacrosse League (NLL) - Colorado Mammoth
DENVER - The Colorado Mammoth announced today that a record 15 of the team's games during the 2013 National Lacrosse League regular season will be broadcast on Altitude Sports & Entertainment. Mammoth coverage begins with the season opener on Saturday, January 12th at 7pm MT against the Washington Stealth live on Altitude 2.
"Every season, Altitude continues to increase its coverage of our team," said Mammoth president & general manager Steve Govett. "Altitude's commitment to the Mammoth gives our great fans the chance to follow the team more than ever before."
Each Mammoth home game on Altitude or Altitude 2 will be televised live, while road games will air on a short delay. Josh Gross will provide play-by-play analysis and Andy Lindahl will offer color commentary for home-game broadcasts.
"Altitude is thrilled for another Mammoth season," said Kim Carver, president & CEO of Altitude. "The team was extremely entertaining and successful last year, and we look forward to covering the Mammoth every step of the way in 2013."
The Mammoth finished the 2012 regular season with an 11-5 record, second-best in the NLL. Colorado led the league in scoring and power-play efficiency.
In addition to Altitude's Mammoth game broadcasts, the network will debut a special Colorado Mammoth Season Preview: 2013 Season show airing this Friday, December 21 at 7pm MT. This in-depth preview will include features from Altitude's Mike Haynes, Todd Romero, Josh Gross and Andy Lindahl. The 2013 Colorado Mammoth Season Preview Show will display the Mammoth's new talent and show which veterans will return to the field. This preview show will include clips from training camp and an interview with Mammoth head coach Bob Hamley.
Altitude will debut a new weekly series, Mammoth Magazine; the inaugural show will air January 16, 2013 at 5pm MT and will be hosted by Romero with analysis from Lindahl and Gross. This new program will display team highlights, player profiles, and game previews. Altitude is also currently airing a special about the Mammoth's first ten years in the Mile High City, Colorado Mammoth: A Decade in Denver. This special gives viewers a behind-the-scenes look at the Mammoth's history here in Denver, including interviews with players, coaches, and fans about their experiences over the last decade (please check local TV listings for airdates/times). For more information including videos, interviews, and behind-the-scenes information on the Colorado Mammoth, please visit ColoradoMammoth.com and www.altitude.tv.
2013 Colorado Mammoth Broadcast Schedule
# Day Date Time (MT) Game Notes
1) Saturday January 12, 2013 7:00pm Washington Stealth at Mammoth LIVE, ALT2
2) Monday January 21, 2013 12:30pm (D-1/19) Mammoth at Calgary Roughnecks Delay
3) Friday January 25, 2013 7:00pm Calgary Roughnecks at Mammoth LIVE
4) Saturday February 2, 2013 7:00pm Minnesota Swarm at Mammoth LIVE
5) Saturday February 16, 2013 7:00pm Edmonton Rush at Mammoth LIVE, ALT2
6) Tuesday February 26, 2013 9:00pm (D-2/24) Mammoth at Philadelphia Wings Delay
7) Saturday March 2, 2013 7:00pm Rochester Knighthawks at Mammoth LIVE
8) Sunday March 10, 2013 7:00pm (D-3/8) Mammoth at Toronto Rock Delay
9) Sunday March 10, 2013 10:00pm (D-3/9) Mammoth at Buffalo Bandits Delay
10) Saturday March 16, 2013 7:00pm Buffalo Bandits at Mammoth LIVE
11) Sunday March 24, 2013 10:00pm (D-3/23) Mammoth at Calgary Roughnecks Delay
12) Saturday March 30, 2013 7:00pm Philadelphia Wings at Mammoth LIVE
13) Sunday April 7, 2013 10:00pm (D-4/6) Mammoth at Edmonton Rush Delay
14) Saturday April 13, 2013 7:00pm Minnesota Swarm at Mammoth LIVE
15) Sunday April 21, 2013 10:00pm (D-4/20) Mammoth at Minnesota Swarm Delay
Dates, times and schedule subject to change.