Lucky's Pub to Host Official Dynamo Viewing Party for MLS Cup Final on Saturday
HOUSTON, TX (Thursday, November 29, 2012) -- The Houston Dynamo and Lucky's Pub, located on the doorstep of BBVA Compass Stadium, will host an official viewing party for the MLS Cup Final against the LA Galaxy on Saturday. The match will kick off at 3:30 p.m. CT, and can be seen on ESPN and TeleFutura (Spanish).
Lucky's (801 St. Emanuel St., Houston, 77003) will be showing the game on numerous televisions and on a 9 ft. by 12 ft. screen on their outdoor patio. The event will include a variety of food and drink specials. Dynamo Girls and Diesel will be in attendance to take pictures with fans.
Fans are encouraged to arrive early to reserve a seat or table. Saturday will be the Dynamo's fourth MLS Cup Final appearance in seven seasons and a rematch of the 2011 MLS Cup Final.
Major League Soccer Stories from November 29, 2012
- No Surprise: Meyer Ready for the Occasion of MLS Cup - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Real Salt Lake GK Nick Rimando Wins 2012 Save of the Year - Real Salt Lake
- CREW TO PARTICIPATE IN WALT DISNEY WORLD PRO SOCCER CLASSIC - Columbus Crew SC
- Patrick Ianni Earns MLS Goal of the Year - Seattle Sounders FC
- 2012 AT&T Goal of the Year and 2012 Save of the Year Winners Announced - MLS
- Whitecaps FC Partner with Harbour City FC to Launch Island Academy Centre - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Expectations Increase as Revs Look Toward 2013 - New England Revolution
- San Jose Earthquakes' Chris Wondolowski Named Volkswagen MLS Most Valuable Player - San Jose Earthquakes
- Lucky's Pub to Host Official Dynamo Viewing Party for MLS Cup Final on Saturday - Houston Dynamo
- San Jose Earthquakes Forward Chris Wondolowski Wins 2012 Volkswagen MLS Most Valuable Player Award - MLS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.