Lucky IceCaps Fans Can Win a "Weekend at Danny's"
Eighteen lucky St. John's IceCaps fans will have the unique opportunity to watch their team play, alongside Danny Williams in his corporate suite. The IceCaps President and CEO will host select fans on Saturday, March 9th for a "Weekend at Danny's."
Two pairs of tickets are available to fans through the IceCaps' Facebook page and Twitter account and a pair can be won via Glendenning Golf Club's Facebook page. Fans can enter by "liking" the Weekend at Danny's post on the Facebook pages or retweeting the contest tweets on the IceCaps' Twitter account. Customers who shopped at IceCaps Alley last weekend also had an opportunity to enter their name for a pair of tickets. Additionally, three season-ticket holders will have their names drawn randomly for a pair of tickets. In addition to watching all the action with Mr. Williams, IceCaps forward Jason King will be on hand, as will team mascot Buddy the Puffin. Winners will also receive an IceCaps prize package courtesy of IceCaps Alley.
Visit the IceCaps Facebook page at www.facebook.com/StJohnsIceCaps, Glendenning's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/glendenninggolf and follow the IceCaps on Twitter (@IceCapsAHL).
All winners will be randomly selected and notified on Thursday, March 7th.
Of course, this fan contest coincides with FanFest, which will be held the following day, Sunday, March 10th from 1-4 p.m. at Mile One Centre. This event will provide fans with an opportunity to meet their favorite IceCaps players, experience interactive activities and enjoy the carnival style set up. There will be unique NHL, AHL and IceCaps merchandise being raffled throughout the day.
The IceCaps resume their six-game home stand next weekend against the Eastern Conference leading Syracuse Crunch. Catch all the action with broadcaster Brian Rogers at stjohnsicecaps.com and on 930 AM This Is Newfoundland Labrador, or watch online at ahllive.com. Friday's contest can be seen live on Rogers TV. Puck drop is set for 7:30 p.m. with the pregame show getting underway at 7:00.
American Hockey League Stories from March 4, 2013
- Checkers Fall to Barons - Charlotte Checkers
- Harper and Heeter Reassigned to Trenton - Adirondack Phantoms
- 'Canes Recall Justin Peters from Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- Stars Weekly - Stars Lead Western Conference With 19 Games Remaining - Texas Stars
- Rampage Recall from Loan Goaltender Brian Foster from Cincinnati - San Antonio Rampage
- Crunch Assign Danick Gauthier to Florida Everblades - Syracuse Crunch
- Penguins Weekly - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Preview vs Hamilton Bulldogs - Abbotsford Heat
- Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Goaltending Keeping Worcester's Playoff Hopes Alive - Worcester Sharks
- Monarchs Weekly Report - Manchester Monarchs
- Hamilton Bulldogs Weekly - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Senators Re-Assign Derek Grant to Binghamton - Binghamton Senators
- Coyotes Assign Klinkhammer to Portland - Portland Pirates
- Andre Bouvet-Morrissette Recalled from Evansville - Peoria Rivermen
- SJ Sharks Recall Forward Bracken Kearns from Worcester - Worcester Sharks
- Ducks Recall Brandon McMillan from Admirals - Norfolk Admirals
- The Rock Report - St. John's IceCaps
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
- Toronto Marlies Goaltender Drew Macintyre Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - Toronto Marlies
- San Antonio Rampage Weekly Update - San Antonio Rampage
- Hogs Split Week 21 Contests - Rockford IceHogs
- Whale Weekly - Connecticut Whale
- Portland Pirates Visit Sea Road School to Teach "Goals for Success" - Portland Pirates
- Pirates Weekly - Portland Pirates
- Taffe, Bears Climbing in Standings - Hershey Bears
- Lucky IceCaps Fans Can Win a "Weekend at Danny's" - St. John's IceCaps
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.