Livingston transferred to AAA Norfolk
The Bowie Baysox have made a roster move today.
LHP Bobby Livingston transferred to AAA Norfolk from AA Bowie.
No corresponding move has been announced. With the move, the Baysox currently have 22 active players.
Livingston was scheduled to start Friday's game against the Harrisburg Senators. The Baysox have not announced who will start the game. Livingston is 5-1 with a 3.80 ERA in nine games for the Baysox this season. Livingston started nine games at the AAA level with the Louisville Bats last season, going 4-4 with a 4.98 ERA.
Eastern League Stories from May 28, 2009
- SeaWolves and Senators Postponed - Erie SeaWolves
- Senators activate VanAllen and place Atilano on disabled list - Harrisburg Senators
- Egan transferred to AA Bowie - Bowie Baysox
- Livingston transferred to AAA Norfolk - Bowie Baysox
- Rock Cats Defeat Trenton 7-2 - New Britain Rock Cats
- Curve Offer New, Exciting Promos For Two Games in June - Altoona Curve
- Aeros Split Twin Bill With Reading - Akron RubberDucks
- Erie SeaWolves at Harrisburg Senators...Game Three of Three - Erie SeaWolves
- Thunder Hosting Blood Drives; Big Incentives For Donors - Trenton Thunder
- Tejada Goes Deep, Late-Inning Rally Falls Short - Binghamton Mets
- Defenders Win 8-1/Split Series 1-1 - Connecticut Defenders
- Tazawa Shines on a Rainy Day; Dogs, Beat Cats 10-5 - Portland Sea Dogs
- Fisher Cats Break Two Attendance Records In One Day - New Hampshire Fisher Cats
- Trenton Falls to New Britain - Trenton Thunder
- Calderone has three hits including homer, but Fisher Cats fall 10-5 to Sea Dogs - New Hampshire Fisher Cats
- Herrera Haults Streaking Baysox - Bowie Baysox
- Curve Snap Five Game Skid With 3-1 Win Over Bowie - Altoona Curve
- Aeros Media Notes - Akron RubberDucks
- Judy Activated - Akron RubberDucks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.