Lewis Signs New One-Year Contract With The Kings
LOS ANGELES, CA - The Los Angeles Kings, the parent club of the Manchester Monarchs, have agreed to terms on a new one-year contract with forward Trevor Lewis, Kings President/General Manager Dean Lombardi announced today.
Lewis, 26, appeared in all 48 games for the Kings this past season, recording a career-high 14 points (5-9=14) and 19 penalty minutes. He also played in all 18 postseason games, recording three points (1-2=3) and two penalty minutes. Lewis was selected as the Kings Unsung Hero for the second straight year.
In 203 career NHL regular season games (all with the Kings), the 6-foot-1, 199-pound native of Salt Lake City, Utah has recorded 37 points (12-25=37) and 51 penalty minutes. He's also played in 26 career playoff games with the Kings, posting 16 points (5-11=16) and six penalty minutes.
Lewis was originally selected by the Kings in the first round (17th overall) in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft. He also appeared in 182 games with the Monarchs from 2006-10, recording 92 points (41-51=92) and 81 penalty minutes.
Fans will have the opportunity to select seats for the 2013-14 season with packages starting at less than $20 per month! The Monarchs regular season schedule will be announced in late August. For ticket information, visit www.manchestermonarchs.com or call (603) 626-7825.
American Hockey League Stories from July 23, 2013
- B-Sens Announce 2013-14 Home Opener - Binghamton Senators
- Lewis Signs New One-Year Contract With The Kings - Manchester Monarchs
- IceCaps Hire New Goalie Coach - St. John's IceCaps
- American Hockey League Announces Front Office Promotions - AHL
- Sabres Re-sign Adam and Hackett - Rochester Americans
- Falcons Re-sign Andrew Joudrey - Springfield Falcons
- Wolf Pack Sign Goaltender Jeff Malcolm - Hartford Wolf Pack
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.