Kings To Play Ducks In 2012 Preseason Game In Ontario Citizens Business Bank Arena
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Kings will play a special preseason game against the Anaheim Ducks at Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario in October, the Kings announced today.
Tickets for the game are expected to go on sale the end of May. Current Kings season ticket members (full and partial plan members) can register beginning now to receive special pre-sale priority. For more information please visit LAKings.com/ontario.
The Kings-Ducks game in Ontario is the first 2012 Kings Preseason game that has been announced. The game, which will take place on Saturday, October 6, beginning at 7 p.m., will also feature the following:
Citizens Business Bank Arena will be "split down the middle' with half of the arena reserved for Kings fans and the other half reserved for Ducks fans. There will be approximately 9,500 tickets available for this game (not including suites). The all-new axs Ticketing System will be used by Citizens Business Bank Arena for this game, marking the first event at the arena to use the axs Ticketing System.
This is the second time the Kings have played in Ontario. On September 17, 2009, the Kings hosted the San Jose Sharks at the then-new arena as part of the club's preseason schedule. Citizens Business Bank Arena is the home of the Kings' ECHL affiliate, the Ontario Reign.
The club's complete 2012 Preseason Schedule and the 2012-13 regular season schedule will be announced at a later date (the game in Ontario is considered a home game for the Kings).
For all Kings ticket information, call 1-888-KINGS-LA (1-888-54647-52) and visit LAKings.com .
The playoff-bound Kings conclude the regular season tomorrow in San Jose at 7:30 p.m. (Ch. 13 and AM 1150).
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from April 6, 2012
- Stingrays Defeat Gladiators in Second-Longest Game in ECHL History - South Carolina Stingrays
- Gladiators Fall in 4 OT to South Carolina 4-3 - Atlanta Gladiators
- Stockton Sweeps Series, 3-0, with 4-2 Win - Colorado Eagles
- Royals Fall in Game Three in Elmira, 5-2 - Reading Royals
- Road Warriors Eliminated By Everblades - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Late Goals Lift Jackals Past Royals - Elmira Jackals
- Kalamazoo Takes a Two Games to One Lead in the Series with a 5-1 Victory over Wheeling - Kalamazoo Wings
- Wings Take 2-1 Series Lead with 5-1 Win - Wheeling Nailers
- Aliu Becomes Second Player in Club History to Reach NHL - Colorado Eagles
- Wranglers' "Goals for Kids" Program Nets $10,000 Donation to YMCA - Las Vegas Wranglers
- Carrozzi Reassigned to Reign Playoff Roster - Ontario Reign
- ECHL Transactions - April 6 - ECHL
- Game Preview (Game 3): Stockton Thunder (#5) at Colorado Eagles (#4) - Stockton Thunder
- 2012-13 Road Warriors Season Ticket Packages Unveiled - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- ECHL Surpasses 3-Million Fans for 19th Consecutive Season - ECHL
- Countdown to Face-Off - Kalamazoo Wings
- Colorado's Costello Named CCM ECHL Most Valuable Player - ECHL
- Kings To Play Ducks In 2012 Preseason Game In Ontario Citizens Business Bank Arena - Ontario Reign
- Forney to Return to Eagles Lineup in Time for Game 3 Tonight - Colorado Eagles
- Jackals Playoff Game Preview: Elmira Vs. Reading - Elmira Jackals
- Jeff Prough Loaned To Greenville - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Greenville Road Warriors Game Preview - April 6, 2012 - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- ECHL Announces Fine - ECHL
- Chicago Express Cease Operations - ECHL
- Thunder Reassigned Defenseman Ryan Lowery - Stockton Thunder
- Stingrays Kelly Cup Quest Daily - South Carolina Stingrays
- Aliu Becomes 490th ECHL Player to Reach NHL - ECHL
- Express Withdraw from ECHL - Chicago Express
- Stingrays Gameday: Stingrays and Gladiators Meet in Game Three Tonight - South Carolina Stingrays
- ECHL Today - April 6 - ECHL
- Wranglers Sweep Grizzlies, Advance to Second Round of Playoffs - Las Vegas Wranglers
- Grizzlies Season Ends in Las Vegas - Utah Grizzlies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.