K-Fed Night at Grizzlies Stadium
FRESNO, Calif. - The Fresno Grizzlies are proud to announce that Saturday's game versus the Sacramento Rivercats will be dubbed K-Fed Night in honor of Fresno native Kevin Federline. The night full of laughs will be kicked off by a temporary tattoo giveaway which the first 3,000 fans to enter Grizzlies Stadium will receive. In addition, fans can expect to be entertained by video clips illustrating Federline's career and a skit from Parker, the Grizzlies mascot.
Federline was born and raised in Fresno, attending Bullard High School. Since leaving the area he has worked as a back-up dancer for acts such as Pink, LFO, and Justin Timberlake. Federline has achieved nearly all of his notoriety for marrying pop-music princess Britney Spears but has also made an appearance in the movie You Got Served and is releasing a rap album in October.
Fans attending the game are encouraged to dress in a style similar to Federline and celebrate the career of a Fresno legend.
For more information about K-Fed Night at Grizzlies Stadium, please contact Ryan Alexander at 559-994-6261.
Pacific Coast League Stories from August 25, 2006
- Knott clubs 26th home run for Portland - Portland Beavers
- Sidewinders sweep second straight double-header - Tucson Sidewinders
- 'Birds Out Slug Sounds, 8-7 - Memphis Redbirds
- Wood Racks Up Four Hits; Bostick Shines - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Zs beat Cubs - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- Late runs lift Royals over RedHawks - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Sounds Win Streak Snapped With 8-7 Loss - Nashville Sounds
- Vinny Castilla coming to Colorado Springs - Colorado Springs Sky Sox
- Rainiers Return Home for Final Homestand on August 28th - Tacoma Rainiers
- K-Fed Night at Grizzlies Stadium - Fresno Grizzlies
- Oklahoma RedHawks Game Notes - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Royals game notes - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Grizzlies down Cats, snap six-game losing streak - Fresno Grizzlies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.