INF Garis Pena Joins Lansing
LANSING, Mich. - The Lansing Lugnuts, in conjunction with the Toronto Blue Jays, announced Thursday that INF Garis Pena has been transferred to Lansing from Extended Spring Training, with INF Balbino Fuenmayor and OF Jonathan Jones transferred to Rookie-level Bluefield.
The Lugnuts currently have 24 active players and six players on the Disabled List.
Midwest League Stories from June 16, 2011
- Five-Run Eighth Wins Series for Snappers - Beloit Snappers
- Rattlers Win Fifth Straight And Pick Up Ground In Playoff Chase - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Clutch Hits Reduce Hot Rods Magic Number To Two - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Paxton Fans 13 Bandits as Kings Avert Sweep - Clinton LumberKings
- Errors Open Door for Clinton Win - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Dragons rout TinCaps, 14-4 - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Bees Win 44th Game of the Year with a 6-2 Victory Over Kane County - Burlington Bees
- Vidal Drives in 7, Leads Dragons to 14-4 Win - Dayton Dragons
- Cougars Score First Again but Fall - Kane County Cougars
- Silver Hawks slug Lugs, 12-0 - Lansing Lugnuts
- Captains Lose 4-2, Swept by Loons - Lake County Captains
- Big Innings Lead to Big Shutout Win - South Bend Silver Hawks
- Dragons on TV Friday and Saturday - Dayton Dragons
- INF Garis Pena Joins Lansing - Lansing Lugnuts
- Kernels Return Home Tomorrow - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Rally falls short in Kernels 6-5 loss to Beloit - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Bandits Break Tie In Ninth - Quad Cities River Bandits
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.