Indians Announce Upcoming Promotions
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis Indians return to Victory Field this Saturday, July 13 for their final homestand before the All-Star break as they host the division rival Columbus Clippers, Triple-A affiliate of the Cleveland Indians. The weekend homestand will begin on Saturday at its regularly-scheduled time of 7:05 p.m. with gates opening at 5:30 p.m., and will include both the resumption of July 10th's suspended game and Saturday evening's original contest, with a 30 minute break between the two matchups.
SATURDAY, JULY 13 vs. COLUMBUS 7:05 p.m. PRESENTED BY MIDWEST TECHNICAL SCHOOL Team Card Set Giveaway - The first 2,500 patrons through Victory Field's turnstiles will receive the annual edition of the Tribe's team card set, which is a perfect item for fans to have signed during the evening's team autograph session. Team Autograph Session - Come out and meet the 2013 Indianapolis Indians as the first-place squad will be on hand to meet fans and sign autographs from 5:45-6:30 p.m. Live Performance by Quick Change - Quick Change will amaze spectators between the completion of July 10th's suspended game and Saturday's regularly-scheduled contest as they perform complete costume transformations in mere fractions of a second.
SUNDAY, JULY 14 vs. COLUMBUS 1:35 p.m. PRESENTED BY CARRIER HEATING & AIR DEALERS, INDIANA FARM BUREAU INSURANCE, MEIJER & RTV6 Kids Eat Free - Bring your kids to Victory Field on Sunday afternoon, as all children aged 14 and under receive a voucher for one hot dog, a bottle of water and one bag of chips with the price of admission. Tony Sanchez T-Shirt Giveaway - The first 2,500 fans inside Victory Field's gates will receive a free T-shirt of Indians All-Star catcher Tony Sanchez. Game Broadcast on RTV6 - The contest will be aired live on RTV6 as the last of three Sunday afternoon games simulcast on RTV6 and HTSN, Hometown Sports and News, during the 2013 season. Gates open at 12:00 p.m.
The two-game set is the last chance for fans to catch their first-place Indians at Victory Field until the Tribe returns home on July 26. Following Columbus' departure on Sunday, the Indians will enjoy a three-day break for the All-Star game before resuming the regular-season with an eight-game road swing from July 18-25.
Come out and celebrate summer with your Indianapolis Indians. Tickets for the upcoming homestand and the rest of the Tribe's 2013 season are currently available online at IndyIndians.com, through the Indians' single-game ticket hotline at 317-269-2282 or by visiting the Victory Field Box Office (501 W. Maryland Street) on Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
International League Stories from July 12, 2013
- Ninth Inning Rally Falls Short, Bats Lose 1-0 - Louisville Bats
- Norfolk wins over Charlotte - Norfolk Tides
- PawSox end losing streak - Pawtucket Red Sox
- Bulls Shut out Braves for Sixth Straight Win - Durham Bulls
- Friday's IronPigs-Bisons Game Rained Out - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- IronPigs Game Notes - July 12, 2013 - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- RailRiders vs. Chiefs - Game Notes - July 12, 2013 - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Orioles Select RHP Ascenio From Norfolk - Norfolk Tides
- Spencer Arroyo Promoted to Charlotte from Birmingham - Charlotte Knights
- Red Wings vs. PawSox - Game Notes - July 12, 2013 - Rochester Red Wings
- Gattis Joins Gwinnett for Rehab Assignment - Gwinnett Braves
- Tommy John to Sign Autographs at Chiefs Game - Syracuse Chiefs
- Bisons vs. IronPigs - Game Notes - July 12, 2013 - Buffalo Bisons
- Indians Announce Upcoming Promotions - Indianapolis Indians
- Red Wings Host First Annual Women Run the ROC 5K - Rochester Red Wings
- Kris Crosses Kris in Bat's 3-2 Walkoff - Indianapolis Indians
- Clippers Batter Hens - Columbus Clippers
- Sox Skid Hits Nine in 7-6 Loss - Pawtucket Red Sox
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.