Happy Hour Specials When Stars Host Omaha Friday
LINCOLN, Neb. - The Lincoln Stars return to the Ice Box this Friday at 7:35 p.m. to open a three-game weekend against the Omaha Lancers.
Begin the weekend early with Happy Hour specials leading up to the opening puck drop. All 12-ounce draws will be just $2 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:35 p.m. Fans use their normal game night ticket upon entry when doors open at 6:00 p.m. for the Happy Hour specials. When the puck drops, the Cane's Challenge, Stars 5-Goal Challenge and Three-For-Three Miller Lite specials will begin.
The Stars begin a three-game weekend and first of two-straight against the Lancers. Friday's game will begin the third home-and-home series between the two rivals this season, and the Stars bring wins in four of their last five games since January 30 as momentum. This is the first of two home games this weekend and three overall in the month of February.
Tickets for Friday's game are available by calling 402-474-7827, going to LincolnStars.com, or stopping by the box office.
The Stars host Faith & Family Day on Sunday, Feb. 18 at 2:05 p.m. against the Dubuque Fighting Saints with $5 for every ticket benefitting Food for the Hungry. Group and jump-in season tickets for the 2017-18 season are available by calling 402-474-7827. The Stars mobile app is also available in the iTunes and Google Play stores with "tap to buy" tickets, in-game push notifications and a rewards program that puts fans in the skates of a player.
United States Hockey League Stories from February 13, 2018
- Phantoms Surrender Lead Late, Prevail 5-4 in OT - Youngstown Phantoms
- Home Game Prep: Family Fun this Weekend with Tommy Hawk and Wiener Dog Races - Chicago Steel
- Storm Storylines - Tri-City Storm
- Waterloo Black Hawks Weekly Preview - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Steel Acquire Otto, Urbank from Des Moines - Chicago Steel
- Opportunity on Table as Allison Deals Experience for Youth with Chicago - Des Moines Buccaneers
- Happy Hour Specials When Stars Host Omaha Friday - Lincoln Stars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.