Grand Slam RV Show Comes to Dow Diamond
MIDLAND, Mich. - On April 26-28, Dow Diamond will host the Grand Slam RV Show, presented by Chemical Bank, in their east parking lot. The show will feature six different dealers from across the Great Lakes Bay Region, along with 18 different manufacturers.
The Grand Slam RV Show will take place outside of Dow Diamond on Friday, April 26 and Saturday, April 27, from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., as well as on Sunday, April 28, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Parking and admission to the event are both free. Please contact Dave Gomola, General Manager of Dow Diamond Events, at 989.837.6146 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Centrally located in downtown Midland, beautiful Dow Diamond is the home field for the Great Lakes Loons and is one of the region's premiere special events facilities. Dow Diamond is owned by the Michigan Baseball Foundation, a 501(c)(3) public charity and non-profit corporation.
The Great Lakes Loons are a seventh-year Single-A partner of the Los Angeles Dodgers. For more information about Dow Diamond and the Loons, visit Loons.com or call 989-837-BALL.
Midwest League Stories from April 25, 2013
- Nunez's Blast Helps Snappers Move Above .500 - Beloit Snappers
- Kernels Blow Past Great Lakes 16-7 - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Hot Rods Set Team Record for Wins in April - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Dragons Top Chiefs 11-5 on Thursday - Dayton Dragons
- Whitecaps Doomed By Big Inning In Wisconsin - West Michigan Whitecaps
- Lugnuts impress in 6-2 victory at Quad Cities - Lansing Lugnuts
- Hot Rods Defeat Bees 4-2 - Burlington Bees
- Big inning helps Rattlers to big win - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Cougars Drop Opener to TinCaps - Kane County Cougars
- Big Inning Leads TinCaps over Cougars - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Chiefs Can't Dig Out of Early Hole in Dayton - Peoria Chiefs
- Lara's Late Homer Lifts LumberKings - Clinton LumberKings
- Clinton Lumbers Past Lake County 3-2 - Lake County Captains
- Nessy Placed on 7-Day DL - Lansing Lugnuts
- Grand Slam RV Show Comes to Dow Diamond - Great Lakes Loons
- Roster Transaction Precedes Start of Road Trip - Kane County Cougars
- Timber Rattlers to Hold Mother's Day Brunch at the Ballpark on May 12 - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Dragons GameDay for April 25 - Dayton Dragons
- Drew Leachman promoted to Fort Myers; Matthew Tomshaw activated from DL - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Loons, Silver Hawks Split Twin Bill - Great Lakes Loons
- TinCaps Win Series Finale at Bowling Green - Fort Wayne TinCaps
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.