Goalkeeper Josh Ford Placed on Disabled List
RENTON, WASH. - Seattle Sounders FC announced today that goalkeeper Josh Ford has been placed on the disabled list due to a right patella fracture.
As a result, Ford, 25, is required to miss the next six MLS matches. He will be eligible to return to MLS play on June 8 versus the Vancouver Whitecaps FC.
Seattle visits the Philadelphia Union on Saturday at 1 p.m. PT at PPL Park in Chester, Penn. The match will be televised on KONG 6/16 and can be heard on KIRO Radio 97.3 FM.
Major League Soccer Stories from May 2, 2013
- LA Galaxy Academy Update - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Jose Villarreal Looks to Parlay Successful U-20 Camp into LA Galaxy Starting Role - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Chivas USA Focusing on SKC - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Q&A: MLS Commissioner Don Garber - Columbus Crew SC
- Colin Clark Prepares to Face His Former Club for First Time - Los Angeles Galaxy
- San Jose Earthquakes Waive Gonzalez Emerson, Hustedt; Activate Ballouchy from Disabled List - San Jose Earthquakes
- Chivas USA Goalkeeper Dan Kennedy Extends Contract with the Red-And-White Until 2016 - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Crew to Host MLS Business Summit September 10-12 - Columbus Crew SC
- Goalkeeper Josh Ford Placed on Disabled List - Seattle Sounders FC
- Philadelphia Union Forward Jack McInerney Voted MLS Player of the Month - MLS
- Whitecaps FC Add Ghanaian Midfielder Aminu Abdallah - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- San Jose Earthquakes to Host English Premier League's Norwich City at Buck Shaw Stadium on July 20 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Timbers to Play Host to Norwich City FC of England's Premier League - Portland Timbers
- Tickets for Amway Canadian Championship Game on Sale at Noon - Montreal Impact
- 'Caps down Edmonton 5-2 on aggregate, will play Montreal in final - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.