July 17, 2013 - Canadian Football League (CFL) - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Starting with this Friday's Blue Bomber game, there are even more improvements in the works to help make getting home easier for fans.
- Easy to locate way-finding signs outside each of the four main stadium gates to help fans find Park & Ride, Fan Fare & Shuttle bus loading areas
- A new downloadable Fan Map
- On-street way-finding signage along Chancellor Matheson with all bus routes clearly marked
- Improved bus boarding locations and staging of stand-by buses
- Transit supervisors on site to assist with boarding
- Map hand-outs when fans board Park & Ride buses
- Map hand-outs when Fan Fare fans get off buses at stadium
- In-game promotion on HD screens to promote large fan map posters which will be located in all washrooms
Transit users are reminded to take note that some Park & Ride route numbers have been changed.