March 27, 2012 - ECHL (ECHL) - Trenton Titans
TRENTON, N.J. - The Titans are planning a special celebration for our final 2011-12 home game at 7 p.m. Friday, March 30.
Fan Appreciation Night, sponsored by Healthfirst NJ, featuring the Wheeling Nailers as opposition, is designed as a night to thank our fans for their support.
To begin, Healthfirst NJ will be giving away a co-branded, Sun National Bank Center and Healthfirst NJ water bottle to the first 1,500 fans under-14. The water bottles are green with white logos and a black cap.
In addition, these are some of the special offers to our fans. Every fan will leave the Sun National Bank Center with one or more mementos of the evening:
* The Adventure Aquarium in Camden will be providing "Family Pack'' coupons.
* With the Shore season approaching, coupons will be available offering one free tour to the world-famous Margate City Lucy the Elephant for every tour purchased.
* Prospect Auto Spa Car Wash and Detailing of Ewing will provide coupons for free services. Also, if a fan brings his ticket stub from Friday's game to Prospect, it will be good for $3 off a car wash.
* The Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City will be offering a drawing - open to any attending fan - for an overnight package including dinner.
* The Tropicana Casino Resort in Atlantic City will be offering a drawing - open to any attending fan - for an overnight package including dinner.
And that's just the start as we turn the Sun National Bank Center concourse into a thank-you-fans carnival.
Two-time Flyers Stanley Cup winner and TV personality Bill Clement will appear for a book-signing with fans. He recently published life-lesson-filled Everyday Leadership.
There will be a post-game skate open to all fans courtesy of Healthfirst NJ. Fans must bring their own skates and we recommend wearing a helmet.
Call the Titans offices at 609-341-1100 for tickets to this special evening.