Fire Continue Chase For Fifth Lamar Hunt Trophy At Toyota Park On June 26
CHICAGO, Ill. - The Chicago Fire Soccer Club announced Friday that tickets for the Chicago Fire vs. Orlando City SC Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Quarterfinal match at Toyota Park on Wednesday, June 26 at 7:30 p.m. CT are now on sale.
Advance tickets for the match are available by calling 888-MLS-Fire, by visiting www.Chicago-Fire.com or Ticketmaster. The Open Cup match will serve as Bonus Game 3 in the Fire Season Ticket and Ten Game packages.
The Fire advanced to the quarterfinals of the storied tournament with a 2-1 victory over the Columbus Crew Thursday afternoon at Toyota Park. Goals from Mike Magee and Patrick Nyarko led the Men in Red to their 32nd all-time victory in the 100-year-old tournament.
USL-PRO side Orlando City SC advanced after a 1-0 victory over defending champions Sporting Kansas City on Wednesday evening at Sporting Park.
This match will cap off a busy month for the Men in Red, who will play a total of six matches in June. The Fire have the weekend off from MLS play before returning to action when they host the Colorado Rapids at Toyota Park on Wednesday, June 19 at 7:30 p.m. CT (My50/La Ley 107.9 FM). Tickets for the match are available by calling 888-MLS-FIRE or by visiting www.Chicago-Fire.com
Major League Soccer Stories from June 14, 2013
- De Luna Knows Best What Real Can Bring - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Landon Donovan admits he misses surging USMNT, looks to focus on Galaxy form before recall - Los Angeles Galaxy
- U-20s: Jose Villarreal, Shane O'Neill Lead US to 3-1 Win - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Players See Reserve League Game as Opportunity to Shine - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Real Salt Lake MF Kyle Beckerman Added to US Men's National Team - Real Salt Lake
- Preview: Crew Faces Quick Turnaround against First-Place Impact - Columbus Crew SC
- MRI confirms ACL tear in Gláuber's left knee - Columbus Crew SC
- Crew Receives Fourth Round Pick in 2014 Supplemental Draft - Columbus Crew SC
- Revolution Poised for First Visit to BC Place to Face Vancouver Whitecaps FC - New England Revolution
- Real Salt Lake Captain Named to U.S. Men's National Team - Real Salt Lake
- Crew vs. Impact - Match Preview - Columbus Crew SC
- Fatherly Influence Leads Higuaín, Warzycha to Careers in Professional Soccer - Columbus Crew SC
- Red Bulls to Face Olympique Lyonnais Tuesday, July 16 - New York Red Bulls
- Fire Continue Chase For Fifth Lamar Hunt Trophy At Toyota Park On June 26 - Chicago Fire
- Chicago Fire Announce Strategic Merger with FC Drive - Chicago Fire
- Earthquakes Waive M Abu Tommy - San Jose Earthquakes
- Impact Faces Crew Saturday Night in Columbus - Montreal Impact
- Crew Knocked Out, But Injury to Glauber Could Prove to be Bigger Blow - Columbus Crew SC
- LA Galaxy's Bruce Arena Suggests MLS Changes - Los Angeles Galaxy
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.