FCC-Chicago Fire Reserve Match Cancelled
CINCINNATI, OH --- FC Cincinnati's preseason friendly against Chicago Fire's reserve team, scheduled for Wed. Feb. 14 at 10:30 a.m., was cancelled due to limited player availability as the Fire will face Montreal Impact tomorrow evening.
FCC will not look to find a third opponent during their stay at IMG Academy. The Orange and Blue will wrap up training in Bradenton, Fla., this week with the team scheduled to return to Cincinnati this Thurs.
FCC will play its next preseason match at Indy Eleven next Sat., Feb. 22 at 1:30 p.m. at Grand Park Event Center.
United Soccer League Stories from February 13, 2018
- New Addition Bolsters Phoenix' MLS Bid and Connects Asian, European and North American Soccer Interests - Phoenix FC
- Penn FC Signs Dan Metzger - Penn FC
- Preseason: Week 2 Preview - Pittsburgh Riverhounds
- Switchbacks Announce Capelli Sport as Official Uniform and Equipment Supplier in Multi-Year Deal - Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC
- Toyota Field to Host CF Monterrey and Cruz Azul - San Antonio FC
- USL's Week Ahead: USL Clubs Welcome MLS Preseason Tests - USL
- FCC-Chicago Fire Reserve Match Cancelled - FC Cincinnati
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.