Eskimos Sign Hill
The Edmonton Eskimos have signed international wide receiver Shaq Hill.
Hill spent the 2017 season as a member of the Houston Texans and Tampa Bay Buccaneers, as an undrafted rookie.
Hill attended Eastern Washington from 2012 - 17 and recorded 178 receptions for 2,818 yards and 32 touchdowns, and he also returned 94 kickoffs for 2280 yards and two touchdowns. In Hill's final season at Eastern Washington, he caught 77 passes for 1,157 yards and 17 touchdowns. His touchdown total led the FCS, and he was named a first-team All-Big Sky Conference selection.
Shaq Hill: Wide receiver (International), Born: 1993-05-12 - Stockton, CA, College: Eastern Washington University, Height: 5.10, Weight: 180 lbs.
About the Edmonton Eskimo Football Club: The Edmonton Eskimo Football Club is the most successful franchise of the Canadian Football League modern era. Founded in 1949, the team, known for their Green and Gold colours, are 14-time Grey Cup champions, including the historic five-in-a-row from 1978 to 1982. Through our unwavering commitment to integrity, accessibility and passion, the Edmonton Eskimos deliver a sports and entertainment experience worthy of the City of Champions. As a community-owned team, we strive to make a positive and meaningful impact in the community and are committed to the development of amateur football across Northern Alberta.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from January 17, 2018
- Eskimos Re-Sign O'Neill - Edmonton Eskimos
- Argos Add International Db Caleb Ham and Re-Sign Rb Ben Malena - Toronto Argonauts
- BC Lions Retain T.J. Lee with 2018 Deal - B.C. Lions
- Eskimos Sign Hill - Edmonton Eskimos
- Bruce Campbell Suspended Two Games for Violating Drug Policy - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Saskatchewan Roughrider Bruce Campbell Suspended for Violating CFL/CFLpa Drug Policy - CFL
- RedBlacks Sign Ed Eilnicki - Ottawa RedBlacks
- RedBlacks Re-Sign William Powell - Ottawa RedBlacks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.