November 28, 2012 - ECHL (ECHL)
A preview of ECHL games for Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2012
Watch Games Live on America One Sports, the "Official Broadband and Mobile Broadcaster" of the ECHL
Reading Royals (12-6-1) at Greenville Road Warriors (12-6-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Reading's David Marshall is on a five-game point streak since Nov. 16 (2g-7a).
- Greenville's Francis Verreault is third among rookies with 46 shots on goal.
- Royals are 8-0-1 when scoring first.
- Road Warriors are 6-3-1 when outshot by their opponent.
Trenton Titans (7-8-1) at Wheeling Nailers (4-8-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Trenton's Andy Bohmbach is tied for third with three shorthanded points (2g-1a).
- Cody Chupp leads Wheeling with five goals.
- Titans are 4-0-0 when leading after two periods.
- Nailers are sixth with 26.60 shots-against per game.
Fort Wayne Komets (8-7-1) at Gwinnett Gladiators (14-4-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne's Brandon Marino is fifth with 16 assists.
- Gwinnett's Mike Lee has allowed two goals or less in nine of his last 10 starts.
- Komets are tied for third on the power play on the road at 21.7 percent (5-for-23).
- Gladiators are 8-0-1 when leading after one period.
Evansville IceMen (6-12-1) at Cincinnati Cyclones (10-4-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Evansville's Trent Vogelhuber is tied for first among rookies with two shorthanded goals.
- Cincinnati's Brian Foster is tied for fourth with eight wins.
- IceMen are sixth on the penalty kill on the road at 85.7 percent (42-for-49).
- Cyclones are 7-1-2 in one-goal games.
Colorado Eagles (8-7-3) at Idaho Steelheads (11-5-2) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Colorado's Michael Forney leads the league with 15 goals.
- Kael Mouillierat leads Idaho against the Eagles with six points (1g-5a).
- Eagles have outscored their opponents 33-18 in the second period.
- Steelheads are league's third-least penalized team with 15.11 penalty minutes per game.
Orlando Solar Bears (8-8-3) at Ontario Reign (12-5-0) 7 p.m. PT
- Orlando's Ryan Ginand leads the league with 84 shots on goal.
- Ontario's C.J. Stretch is third with 12 goals.
- Solar Bears are first with 34.00 shots per game.
- Reign are sixth with 2.76 goals-against per game.
Alaska Aces (13-5-0) at Stockton Thunder (11-4-1) 7 p.m. PT
- Alaska's Mark Guggenberger leads the league with 11 wins.
- Stockton's Justin Maylan is third among rookies with 16 points (8g-8a).
- Aces are 8-0-0 when scoring first.
- Thunder are third on the power play at home at 26.1 percent (12-for-46).