ECHL Today - November 10
November 10, 2012 - ECHL (ECHL) News Release
A preview of ECHL games for Saturday, Nov. 10, 2012
Watch Games Live on America One Sports, the "Official Broadband and Mobile Broadcaster" of the ECHL
Cincinnati Cyclones (7-0-2) at Greenville Road Warriors (8-4-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati's Charles-Olivier Roussel is tied for fifth among rookies in plus-minus at +6.
- Greenville's Brandon Wong is on a seven-game point streak since Oct. 28 (3g-8a).
- Cyclones are third with 2.44 goals-against per game.
- Road Warriors are 4-1-1 when leading after one period.
Elmira Jackals (6-4-0) at Florida Orlando Solar Bears (5-4-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Elmira's Artem Demkov is tied for the league lead with four power-play goals.
- Orlando's Ryan Ginand leads the league with 60 shots on goal.
- Jackals are fifth with 3.50 goals per game.
- Solar Bears are 4-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Gwinnett Gladiators (9-3-1) at Florida Everblades (5-4-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Gwinnett's Mike Lee is second with a 1.89 goals-against average.
- Florida's Brandon MacLean is tied for fifth among rookies with six assists.
- Gladiators are fourth on the penalty kill on the road at 90.7 percent (39-for-43).
- Everblades are fourth with 32.82 shots per game.
Trenton Titans (5-5-0) at Reading Royals (5-5-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Andy Bohmbach leads Trenton with 12 points (2g-10a).
- Reading's Denny Urban is tied for fifth among defensemen with three goals.
- Titans are tied for second with three shorthanded goals.
- Royals are league's third-least penalized team with 16.45 penalty minutes per game.
Wheeling Nailers (3-5-3) at Toledo Walleye (5-5-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Wheeling's Cody Wild is sixth among defensemen with nine points (2g-7a).
- Randy Rowe leads Toledo against the Nailers with three points (2g-1a).
- Nailers have scored 11 of their 26 goals in the second period.
- Walleye are 4-0-0 when leading after one period.
Fort Wayne Komets (7-2-1) at Kalamazoo Wings (6-5-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne's Jean-Michel Rizk is on a four-game goal streak since Nov. 2 (4g).
- Kalamazoo's Sam Ftorek is tied for second among defensemen with 12 points (2g-10a).
- Komets are third on the power play on the road at 25.0 percent (4-for-16).
- K-Wings are 4-0-0 when leading after two periods.
South Carolina Stingrays (5-7-1) at Evansville IceMen (2-9-1) 7:15 p.m. CT
- South Carolina's Tommy Cross leads defensemen with 14 points (4g-10a).
- Evansville's Todd Robinson is tied for third with eight power-play points (0g-8a).
- Stingrays are tied for second with 15 first-period goals.
- IceMen are tied for second with 13 power-play goals.
Utah Grizzlies (5-4-0) at Colorado Eagles (5-4-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Paul McIlveen leads Utah with five goals.
- Colorado's Jack Combs is tied for third with 18 points (7g-11a).
- Grizzlies are sixth with 32.00 shots per game.
- Eagles are second on the power play at 29.5 percent (18-for-61).
Bakersfield Condors (4-7-1) at Idaho Steelheads (7-2-2) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Bakersfield's Peter Boyd is tied for the league lead with two shootout goals.
- Idaho's Kael Mouillierat leads the league with three shorthanded points (1g-2a).
- Condors are tied for second with two shorthanded goals on the road.
- Steelheads are 6-0-0 when scoring first.
Alaska Aces (7-4-0) at Las Vegas Wranglers (3-5-1) 7:05 p.m. PT
- Alaska's Brandon Dubinsky is tied for second with eight goals.
- Las Vegas' Joe Fallon is seventh with a 2.26 goals-against average.
- Aces are second on the penalty kill at 91.8 percent (56-for-61).
- Wranglers are sixth with 26.22 shots-against per game.
Ontario Reign (8-4-0) at San Francisco Bulls (3-7-2) 7:15 p.m. PT
- Ontario's Matthew Clune is fourth among rookies in plus-minus at +7.
- San Francisco's Dean Ouellet is tied for fourth among rookies with 10 points (5g-5a).
- Reign are 8-0-0 when scoring first.
- Bulls are fifth on the power play at home at 23.1 percent (3-for-13).
ECHL Stories from November 10, 2012
- Eagles Complete Sweep of Grizzlies Behind Costello's Hat Trick - Colorado Eagles
- Condors Earn Point in Shootout Loss to Idaho, 5-4 - Bakersfield Condors
- Colorado Takes Out Grizzlies - Utah Grizzlies
- Gwinnett Holds off Everblades with a Wild 7-6 Win - Florida Everblades
- Titans Drop Fifth Straight; Fall in Reading, 4-1 - Trenton Titans
- Road Warriors Hand Cincinnati First Loss - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Five Goal Third Period Lifts Solar Bears to 5-3 Win over Elmira - Orlando Solar Bears
- IceMen Slip Past Stingrays 2-1 - South Carolina Stingrays
- Kalamazoo Ends Home Stand with a 6-2 Victory over Fort Wayne - Kalamazoo Wings
- Jackals Downed by Solar Bears - Elmira Jackals
- Walleye Sink Nailers with Three-Goal Third - Wheeling Nailers
- Road Warriors Sneak Past Cyclones, 5-3 - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Glads Come Back, Stun Florida 7-6 - Atlanta Gladiators
- ECHL Transactions - November 10 - ECHL
- ECHL Announces Fines, Suspension - ECHL
- Wranglers Fans Donate over 2.5 Tons of Food to Three Square Food Bank - Las Vegas Wranglers
- Elmira Jackals Game Preview - Elmira Jackals
- Game Preview: Solar Bears vs.Elmira Jackals Tonight - November 10 - Orlando Solar Bears
- Cyclones Game Preview - Cincinnati at Greenville - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Stingrays Game Preview: Stingrays Visit IceMen Tonight - South Carolina Stingrays
- Royals and Capitals 'RED-Y' to Rock Reading - Reading Royals
- Countdown to Face-Off - Kalamazoo Wings
- ECHL Today - November 10 - ECHL
- Aces Take Game Two from Wranglers, Win 2-1 - Las Vegas Wranglers
- Mazzolini, Guggenberger Pace Alaska in 2-1 Win at Vegas - Alaska Aces
- Six game win streak snapped, Reed collects lone Thunder goal - Stockton Thunder
- Idaho Lets One Slip Away in a Shootout - Idaho Steelheads
- Stewart Stellar, Boyd Clutch as Condors Knock off Idaho, 3-2 (So) - Bakersfield Condors
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.