January 9, 2013 - ECHL (ECHL)
A preview of ECHL games for Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2013
Watch Games Live on America One Sports, the "Official Broadband and Mobile Broadcaster" of the ECHL
Reading Royals (25-8-2) at Kalamazoo Wings (15-16-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Reading's Adam Comrie is fourth among defensemen with 24 points (11g-13a).
- Kalamazoo's Joel Martin is tied for third with 13 wins.
- Royals are 16-0-2 when scoring first.
- K-Wings are fifth on the power play at home at 24.2 percent (23-for-95).
Toledo Walleye (19-13-4) at Florida Everblades (15-13-7) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Toledo's Willie Coetzee is second with 135 shots on goal.
- Mathieu Roy leads Florida with 34 points (13g-21a).
- Walleye are league's third-least penalized team with 14.22 penalty minutes per game.
- Everblades are 10-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Orlando Solar Bears (15-17-4) at Cincinnati Cyclones (20-12-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Orlando's Michael Wilson is tied for fifth among defensemen with 23 points (2g-21a).
- Cincinnati's David Pacan is tied for third among rookies with 18 assists.
- Solar Bears are sixth on the penalty kill at 84.7 percent (138-for-163).
- Cyclones are 14-5-1 when outshooting their opponent.
Fort Wayne Komets (19-15-2) at Evansville IceMen (13-21-3) 7:15 p.m. CT
- Brandon Marino leads Fort Wayne against the IceMen with 10 points (3g-7a).
- Evansville's Todd Robinson is tied for third with 15 power-play assists.
- Komets are tied for first with nine shorthanded goals.
- IceMen are 12-2-2 when leading after two periods.
Stockton Thunder (19-11-7) at Colorado Eagles (17-16-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Eric Hunter leads Stockton against the Eagles with three goals and five points.
- Colorado's Michael Forney is tied for the league lead with eight power-play goals.
- Thunder have scored a league-high 49 goals in the second period.
- Eagles are first on the power play at home at 29.3 percent (29-for-99).
Ontario Reign (24-9-2) at Alaska Aces (28-8-1) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Ontario's C.J. Stretch is tied for seventh with 39 points (18g-21a).
- Alaska's Nick Mazzolini is second with six game-winning goals.
- Reign are second in the league with 11 road wins (11-5-1).
- Aces are tied for first with 2.41 goals-against per game.