January 27, 2013 - ECHL (ECHL)
A preview of ECHL games for Sunday, Jan. 27, 2013
Watch Games Live on America One Sports, the "Official Broadband and Mobile Broadcaster" of the ECHL
Bakersfield Condors (12-29-4) at Kalamazoo Wings (19-19-4) 3 p.m. ET
- Bakersfield's Peter Boyd is on a four-game goal streak since Jan. 19 (4g).
- Kalamazoo's Sam Ftorek is tied for fifth among defensemen with 26 points (4g-22a).
- Condors are 10-0-1 when leading after two periods.
- K-Wings are league's second-least penalized team with 13.17 penalty minutes per game.
Orlando Solar Bears (19-21-4) at South Carolina Stingrays (21-22-4) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Orlando's Ryan Cruthers is on a four-game goal streak since Jan. 19 (4g).
- Tyler McNeely leads South Carolina against the Solar Bears with six points (2g-4a).
- Solar Bears are 12-0-1 when leading after two periods.
- Stingrays are sixth on the power play at home at 23.3 percent (20-for-86).
Cincinnati Cyclones (25-14-5) at Wheeling Nailers (20-14-8) 4 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati's Taylor Ellington is fourth among defensemen with 101 shots on goal.
- Paul Crowder leads Wheeling with 15 goals and 33 points.
- Cyclones are fourth on the penalty kill at 84.7 percent (149-for-176).
- Nailers are 16-3-4 when scoring first.
Las Vegas Wranglers (18-18-5) at Reading Royals (29-10-4) 4:05 p.m. ET
- Las Vegas' Joe Fallon is seventh with a 2.41 goals-against average.
- Reading's Adam Comrie leads defensemen with 31 points (16g-15a).
- Wranglers are sixth with 32.00 shots per game.
- Royals are 8-1-2 when outshot by their opponent.
Trenton Titans (17-19-6) at Elmira Jackals (21-17-4) 4:05 p.m. ET
- Stephen Schultz leads Trenton against the Jackals with 10 points (3g-7a).
- Elmira's Dustin Gazley is tied for fifth with 33 assists.
- Titans are 13-3-3 when scoring first.
- Jackals are 10-4-4 in one-goal games.
Idaho Steelheads (26-11-5) at Gwinnett Gladiators (27-17-2) 4:05 p.m. ET
- Idaho's Austin Fyten is tied for first among rookies with 38 points (13g-25a).
- Gwinnett's Doug Jones is second with 167 shots on goal.
- Steelheads are second with 50 first-period goals.
- Gladiators are fifth with 27.00 shots-against per game.
Greenville Road Warriors (27-14-4) at Florida Everblades (20-15-7) 5 p.m. ET
- Greenville's Brendan Connolly is on an eight-game point streak since Jan. 5 (7g-6a).
- Matthew Pistilli leads Florida against the Road Warriors with four goals.
- Road Warriors are 20-6-3 against South Division opponents.
- Everblades are 13-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Evansville IceMen (16-25-4) at Toledo Walleye (22-17-4) 5:05 p.m. ET
- Nathan Moon leads Evansville against the Walleye with eight points (5g-3a).
- Toledo's Willie Coetzee leads the league with 174 shots on goal.
- IceMen are 14-2-3 when leading after two periods.
- Walleye are first with 33.19 shots per game.
Utah Grizzlies (17-18-5) at Stockton Thunder (21-16-8) 4 p.m. PT
- Utah's Colin Vock (2g-6a) and Mark Isherwood (1g-6a) are both on five-game point streaks since Jan. 18.
- Stockton's Justin Maylan is tied for fourth among rookies with 35 points (16g-19a).
- Grizzlies are first on the power play on the road at 23.3 percent (24-for-103).
- Thunder are 16-3-5 when scoring first.
San Francisco Bulls (16-21-5) at Alaska Aces (32-11-2) 3:05 p.m. AKT
- Jordan Morrison leads San Francisco against the Aces with four points (0g-4a).
- Alaska's Nick Mazzolini is second with eight game-winning goals.
- Bulls are 4-0-0 when outshooting their opponent on the road.
- Aces are second on the penalty kill at 85.6 percent (167-for-195).