January 13, 2013 - ECHL (ECHL)
A preview of ECHL games for Sunday, Jan. 13, 2013
Watch Games Live on America One Sports, the "Official Broadband and Mobile Broadcaster" of the ECHL
South Carolina Stingrays (18-18-4) at Wheeling Nailers (17-13-6) 2 p.m. ET
- South Carolina's Ryan Zapolski leads the league with a 1.69 goals-against average.
- Wheeling's Cody Wild is fifth among defensemen with 24 points (5g-19a).
- Stingrays are league's fifth-least penalized team with 14.55 penalty minutes per game.
- Nailers are 11-0-3 when leading after two periods.
Kalamazoo Wings (15-18-3) at Gwinnett Gladiators (25-12-1) 4:05 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo's Joel Martin is tied for fourth with 13 wins.
- Gwinnett's Doug Jones is tied for fifth among rookies with 14 goals.
- K-Wings are 9-1-2 when leading after two periods.
- Gladiators are tied for third on the penalty kill at 85.3 percent (128-for-150).
Cincinnati Cyclones (22-12-3) at Fort Wayne Komets (20-17-2) 5 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati's David Pacan is tied for first among rookies with 19 assists.
- Fort Wayne's Brandon Marino is tied for third with 44 points (12g-32a).
- Cyclones are third with 2.68 goals-against per game.
- Komets are 12-1-2 in one-goal games.
Bakersfield Condors (10-25-3) at San Francisco Bulls (13-18-5) 2:15 p.m. PT
- Bakersfield's Scott Greenham is fourth with 659 saves.
- Justin Bowers leads San Francisco against the Condors with 12 points (4g-8a).
- Condors are seventh on the power play on the road at 19.1 percent (18-for-94).
- Bulls are 10-4-1 when outshooting their opponent.