January 12, 2013 - ECHL (ECHL)
A preview of ECHL games for Saturday, Jan. 12, 2013
Watch Games Live on America One Sports, the "Official Broadband and Mobile Broadcaster" of the ECHL
Orlando Solar Bears (15-19-4) at Greenville Road Warriors (22-14-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Orlando's John Curry is tied for fourth with 13 wins.
- Marc-Olivier Vallerand leads Greenville against the Solar Bears with seven points (1g-6a).
- Solar Bears are 10-3-0 when scoring first.
- Road Warriors are tied for sixth with 3.41 goals per game.
Reading Royals (26-8-3) at Wheeling Nailers (16-13-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Yannick Tifu leads Reading against the Nailers with six points (2g-4a).
- Wheeling's Cody Wild is fifth among defensemen with 24 points (5g-19a).
- Royals are tied for fourth with 2.78 goals-against per game.
- Nailers are third on the power play at home at 25.3 percent (20-for-79).
Toledo Walleye (19-15-4) at Florida Everblades (17-13-7) 7 p.m. ET
- Toledo's Willie Coetzee is tied for the league lead with 144 shots on goal.
- Florida's Brayden Irwin is on a four-game goal streak since Jan. 5 (5g).
- Walleye are league's third-least penalized team with 14.50 penalty minutes per game.
- Everblades are 11-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Evansville IceMen (14-21-4) at Elmira Jackals (18-15-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Evansville's Todd Robinson is tied for second with 16 power-play assists.
- Dustin Gazley leads Elmira against the IceMen with four points (2g-2a).
- IceMen are 13-2-3 when leading after two periods.
- Jackals are fourth on the power play at 21.6 percent (29-for-134).
South Carolina Stingrays (17-18-4) at Trenton Titans (14-16-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Tyler Johnson leads South Carolina against the Titans with five points (2g-3a).
- Trenton's Andy Bohmbach is tied for second with four shorthanded points (3g-1a).
- Stingrays are 6-2-1 against Atlantic Division opponents.
- Titans are third on the penalty kill at 85.3 percent (128-for-150).
Kalamazoo Wings (15-17-3) at Gwinnett Gladiators (24-12-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo's Sam Ftorek is third among defensemen with 20 assists.
- Gwinnett's Casey Pierro-Zabotel is tied for fourth in plus-minus at +17.
- K-Wings are 9-1-2 when leading after two periods.
- Gladiators are 21-1-1 when scoring first.
Cincinnati Cyclones (21-12-3) at Fort Wayne Komets (20-16-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
- David Pacan leads Cincinnati against the Komets with three goals.
- Fort Wayne's Tyler Butler is third among defensemen with 93 shots on goal.
- Cyclones are third with 2.69 goals-against per game.
- Komets are 8-0-0 when leading after one period.
Stockton Thunder (19-13-7) at Colorado Eagles (19-16-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Stockton's Justin Maylan leads rookies with 33 points (15g-18a).
- Trent Daavettila leads Colorado against the Thunder with seven points (1g-6a).
- Thunder are second with 32.21 shots per game.
- Eagles have outscored their opponents 52-38 in the second period.
Las Vegas Wranglers (16-15-4) at Utah Grizzlies (14-15-5) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Sean Wiles leads Las Vegas against the Grizzlies with three goals.
- Colin Vock leads Utah in plus-minus at +11.
- Wranglers are third with 32.14 shots per game.
- Grizzlies are 11-1-2 when leading after two periods.
Idaho Steelheads (23-8-5) at Bakersfield Condors (9-25-3) 7 p.m. PT
- Idaho's Matt Case is tied for the league lead in plus-minus at +21.
- Peter Boyd leads Bakersfield against the Steelheads with four goals.
- Steelheads are tied for fifth on the penalty kill at 84.8 percent (151-for-178).
- Condors are 7-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Ontario Reign (24-10-3) at Alaska Aces (30-8-1) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Ontario's Mario Lamoureux is tied for third among rookies with 15 goals.
- Alaska's Gerald Coleman is third with a 2.10 goals-against average.
- Reign are first with 24.59 shots-against per game.
- Aces are 22-0-1 when scoring first.