December 22, 2012 - ECHL (ECHL)
A preview of ECHL games for Saturday, Dec. 22, 2012
Watch Games Live on America One Sports, the "Official Broadband and Mobile Broadcaster" of the ECHL
Toledo Walleye (16-11-1) at Greenville Road Warriors (18-12-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Toledo's Willie Coetzee leads the league with 117 shots on goal.
- Greenville's Mike Marcou leads rookies in plus-minus at +18.
- Walleye are first on the penalty kill on the road at 89.8 percent (53-for-59).
- Road Warriors are 8-1-1 when leading after two periods.
Elmira Jackals (12-12-3) at Wheeling Nailers (11-10-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Elmira's Artem Demkov is on a four-game goal streak since Dec. 15 (5g).
- Wheeling's Peter Delmas has allowed three goals in his last three starts (3-0-0).
- Jackals are third on the power play at 22.5 percent (23-for-102).
- Nailers are tied for second in the Eastern Conference with 10 home wins (10-2-3).
Orlando Solar Bears (11-15-4) at Florida Everblades (14-10-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Orlando's Michael Wilson is tied for fifth among defensemen with 20 points (2g-18a).
- David Rutherford leads Florida against the Solar Bears with nine points (3g-6a).
- Solar Bears are second with 32.47 shots per game.
- Everblades are 10-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Gwinnett Gladiators (19-9-1) at Reading Royals (20-7-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Gwinnett's Doug Jones is first among rookies with 105 shots on goal.
- Reading's Philipp Grubauer leads the league with 16 wins.
- Gladiators are first with 2.21 goals-against per game.
- Royals are third on the penalty kill at home at 89.7 percent (52-for-58).
Trenton Titans (12-11-4) at Fort Wayne Komets (14-11-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Trenton's Andy Bohmbach is tied for first with four shorthanded points (3g-1a).
- Fort Wayne's Charlie Effinger is tied for first with two shutouts.
- Titans are 10-1-3 when scoring first.
- Komets are 8-1-2 in one-goal games.
South Carolina Stingrays (13-14-4) at Cincinnati Cyclones (16-8-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- South Carolina's Ryan Zapolski leads the league with a .931 save percentage.
- Cincinnati's Brian Foster is tied for third with 11 wins.
- Stingrays are 10-0-1 when leading after two periods.
- Cyclones are second with 2.69 goals-against per game.
Kalamazoo Wings (11-13-3) at Evansville IceMen (10-17-3) 7:15 p.m. CT
- Eric Kattelus leads Kalamazoo against the IceMen with four goals and seven points.
- Evansville's Todd Robinson is tied for fourth with 13 power-play assists.
- K-Wings have scored 32 of their 79 goals in the second period.
- IceMen are 9-1-2 when leading after two periods.
San Francisco Bulls (11-17-3) at Ontario Reign (19-7-1) 6 p.m. PT
- Marek Viedensky leads San Francisco against the Reign with three goals and six points.
- Ontario's Colton Yellow Horn is on an 11-game point streak since Nov. 24 (10g-7a).
- Bulls are 10-3-1 when scoring first.
- Reign are 15-3-1 in their last 19 games.
Bakersfield Condors (7-19-3) at Colorado Eagles (15-11-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Bakersfield's Scott Greenham is fourth with 526 saves.
- Kevin Ulanski leads Colorado against the Condors with two goals.
- Condors are fifth on the power play on the road at 19.8 percent (16-for-81).
- Eagles are tied for second with seven shorthanded goals.
Las Vegas Wranglers (11-11-4) at Idaho Steelheads (18-7-3) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Las Vegas' Chris Francis is fifth with 103 shots on goal.
- Austin Smith leads Idaho against the Wranglers with three goals and five points.
- Wranglers are fifth on the penalty kill at 84.3 percent (86-for-102).
- Steelheads are 15-1-1 when scoring first.
Stockton Thunder (15-8-6) at Alaska Aces (22-8-0) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Stockton's Justin Maylan is tied for first among rookies with 27 points (10g-17a).
- Alaska's Joey Crabb is tied for sixth with 32 points (13g-19a).
- Thunder have outscored their opponents 40-20 in the second period.
- Aces are 15-0-0 when scoring first.