February 28, 2005 - ECHL (ECHL)
National Conference - North Division
Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies
* Won back-to-back games on February 26-27, first back-to-back wins since January 2-4.
* Trevor Koenig went 7-3-1 with a 2.59 goals-against average and .918 save percentage in February.
* Play at Wheeling on Wednesday and host Charlotte on Friday and Johnstown on Saturday.
* Simon Lajeunesse is 1-2-2 with a 2.42 goals-against average in six games.
* Bombers are 1-3-0 and have been outscored 13-9 on current six-game road trip.
* Bombers play at Reading on Friday and at Wheeling on Sunday.
* Chiefs were 4-8-2 with plus-minus rating of -74 in February.
* Joe Tallari has seven goals, including two game winners, in his last eight games.
* Chiefs travel to Reading on Tuesday, Wheeling on Friday and Atlantic City on Saturday before hosting Reading on Sunday.
* Has the ECHL's best penalty kill (88.7 percent) and has killed off 96-of-102 penalties in 2005.
* Alfie Michaud was 7-0-2 with goals-against average of 1.62 in February.
* Rivermen host Toledo on Friday and Saturday and Trenton on Sunday.
* Eric Fortier has a nine-game point streak (8g-8a) dating back to February 13.
* Barry Brust recorded his second shutout with a 2-0 win over Toledo on Sunday.
* Royals host Johnstown on Tuesday, Dayton on Friday and Wheeling on Saturday before traveling to Johnstown on Sunday.
* Toledo was 10-3-1 with goals-against of 1.83 in January and 8-6-0 with goals-against of 2.86 in February.
* Storm has goals-against average of 2.86 and a plus-minus rating of -91 in 28 road games.
* Storm plays at Peoria on Friday and Saturday.
* In his last 10 starts, Andrew Allen is 8-1-1 with a 2.10 goals-against average.
* Titans had plus-minus rating of -48 in January and +20 in February.
* Titans host Greenville on Friday and travel to Peoria on Sunday.
* Nailers beat Trenton 4-1 on Friday to set season high with five consecutive home wins.
* Wheeling is only ECHL team without a loss when leading after two periods (23-0-0).
* Nailers host Atlantic City on Wednesday, Johnstown on Friday and Dayton on Sunday while traveling to Reading on Saturday.
American Conference - South Division
* Eight goals in 8-0 win at Texas on February 25 are a team season high.
* David Lundbohm has five goals in his last three games.
* Everblades visit Mississippi on Tuesday and Louisiana on Wednesday before hosting Louisiana on Saturday and Sunday.
* Jeff Campbell is tied for the rookie scoring lead with 49 points (24g-25a).
* Gladiators' penalty kill ranks third in the league at 88.6 percent (187-for-213).
* Gwinnett visits Mississippi on Friday before hosting Texas on Saturday.
* Joseph Dustin leads the IceGators in plus-minus rating (+6).
* Wes Mason averages over a point per-game with 54 points (26g-28a) in 53 games.
* Louisiana hosts Florida on Wednesday before visiting Florida on Saturday and Sunday.
Mississippi Sea Wolves
* Louis Dumont has a seven-game point streak (3g-9a) dating back to February 17.
* Mississippi has allowed only three shorthand goals in 51 games.
* Mississippi hosts Florida on Tuesday, Gwinnett on Friday and Pensacola on Sunday.
Pensacola Ice Pilots
* Tyler Beechey leads the league with nine game-winning goals.
* Todd Ford is 14-3-1 with a .934 save percentage and a 2.15 goals-against average.
* Pensacola hosts Texas on Friday and Mississippi on Saturday.
* Wildcatters power play is 27th in the league at 12.8 percent (28-for-219).
* Texas is 2-6-2 in the last 10 games against South Division opponents.
* Texas visits Pensacola on Friday, Gwinnett on Saturday and South Carolina on Sunday.
National Conference - West Division
* Chris Minard had eight points (5g-3a) last week and leads the ECHL with 37 goals.
* Peter Aubry is 20-9-6 with a 2.35 goals-against average and a .914 save percentage.
* Alaska hosts Long Beach on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
* Guy Dupuis' 39 points (8g-31a) tie him for third in scoring among ECHL defensemen.
* Condors' 12 shorthand goals tie them for the league lead.
* Bakersfield hosts San Diego on Wednesday and travels to Fresno on Tuesday and Victoria on Friday and Saturday.
* Falcons have the best power play in the league at 19.8 percent (51-for-257).
* Fresno is 6-1-3 in its last 10 games against the West Division.
* Fresno hosts Bakersfield on Tuesday and San Diego on Friday then travels to San Diego on Saturday.
* Frank Doyle is second in the ECHL in wins (21) and fifth in goals-against average (2.17).
* Idaho has the West Division's best penalty kill at 86.2 percent (218-for-253).
* Idaho hosts Las Vegas on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Las Vegas Wranglers
* Dustin Johner ranks fifth among ECHL rookies with 22 goals.
* Wranglers are third in the league on the power play at 19.0 percent (44-for-231).
* Las Vegas visits Victoria on Monday and Idaho on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Long Beach Ice Dogs
* Chris Kenady is tied for second in the league with 27 goals.
* Olivier Michaud is 14-5-1 in his last 20 starts.
* Long Beach visits Alaska on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
San Diego Gulls
* Eddy Ferhi made a Gulls' season-high 47 saves in 3-2 win over Idaho on February 27.
* San Diego's penalty kill is 27th in the ECHL at 79.5 percent (210-for-264).
* San Diego visits Bakersfield on Wednesday and Fresno on Friday before hosting Fresno on Saturday.
Victoria Salmon Kings
* Nathan Forster scored his first game-winning goal against San Diego on February 22.
* Victoria's penalty kill is 28th in the ECHL at 76.3 percent (203-for-266).
* Victoria hosts Las Vegas on Monday and Bakersfield on Friday and Saturday.
American Conference - East Division
* Jamie Johnson has three game-winning goals and Lynx are 6-1-2 in the last nine games.
* Jason Saal went 7-1-0 with a 1.97 goals-against average and .930 save percentage in February.
* Lynx play at Columbia on Friday and Saturday and at Pee Dee on Sunday.
* Checkers' goals-against average was 2.67 in January and 3.03 in February.
* Dusty Jamieson led the team in February with 17 points and 13 goals in 15 games.
* Checkers play in Atlantic City on Friday and host Greenville on Saturday.
* Columbia's power play was 10.7 percent in January and 25 percent in February.
* Inferno has scored 70 goals and has a plus-minus rating of +81 in 25 home games.
* Inferno hosts Augusta on Friday and Saturday.
* Greenville is 12-3-1 and has outscored its opponents 47-33 since the All-Star break.
* Grrrowl leads the ECHL in shots (612) and is for second in third-period goals (61).
* Grrrowl travels to Trenton on Friday and to Charlotte on Saturday.
Pee Dee Pride
* Pride was 8.3 percent on the power play and had plus-minus rating of -77 in February.
* Allan Sirois played his 594th game Sunday, ranking him sixth all-time in the ECHL.
* Pride hosts South Carolina on Saturday and Augusta on Sunday.
South Carolina Stingrays
* Ed Courtenay tied the ECHL season high with six points (2g-4a) in 6-0 win over Pee Dee.
* Stingrays were 12.4 percent on power play in February after being 34 percent in January.
* South Carolina visits Pee Dee on Saturday before returning home to play Texas on Sunday.