April 7, 2008 - ECHL (ECHL)
American Conference - North Division
- Cyclones won first Brabham Cup and set team records with 115 points and 55 wins.
- Mathieu Aubin is on a 12-game point streak (10g-10a).
- Cincinnati hosts the winner of the Johnstown and Dayton series on Friday and Saturday.
- Dayton won the season series against Johnstown 7-2-1.
- Petr Pohl has a four-game assist streak (7a) including career-best four assists against Johnstown on Apr. 5.
- Bombers play at Johnstown on Tuesday and Wednesday, if necessary.
- Jackals had 62 different players play at least one game.
- Rookie Benoit Doucet led the team with 83 points, 52 assists and 11 power-play goals.
- Elmira hosts Reading on Friday before playing at Reading on Saturday.
- Johnstown is 25-11-3 when scoring first and outscored their opponents 76-68 in the first.
- Randy Rowe leads the Kelly Cup Playoffs with three points (2g-1a).
- Chiefs host Dayton on Tuesday and Wednesday, if necessary.
- Royals ranked eighth in the ECHL on the power play with 19.1 percent (81-for-425).
- Rookie Vladimir Dravecky has 10 assists in his last eight games.
- Reading plays at Elmira on Friday before hosting Elmira on Saturday.
- Trenton won their last three games to finish 10-7-0 in the last 17 games.
- Defenseman Stephen Wood had a plus-minus rating of +5 and four points (2g-2a) in three games last week.
- Rookie Chris Poli scored four goals, including two game winners, in 11 games.
- Nailers were 20-10-5 when scoring first.
- Rookie Aaron Clarke scored nine goals and 13 points in his last 12 games.
- Sean Collins led Wheeling with 41 assists and 56 points in 55 games.
American Conference - South Division
- Lynx tied for fifth in the ECHL with 13 shorthand goals.
- Rookie Matt Auffrey scored 10 points (4g-6a) in his last nine games.
- Augusta hosts South Carolina on Thursday and Saturday.
- Checkers are out shooting their opponents 191-150 in their last five games.
- Mark Lee is on a five-game point streak (4g-4a).
- Charlotte plays at Gwinnett on Tuesday and Thursday and hosts the Gladiators on Saturday.
- Columbia ranked second in the ECHL on the penalty kill with 86.5 percent (320-for-370).
- Jeff Miles has an eight-game point streak (5g-11a) and 22 points (9g-13a) in his last 13 games.
- Inferno plays at Florida on Wednesday and Friday before hosting the Everblades on Saturday.
- Everblades led the ECHL on the penalty kill at home with 89.5 percent (187-for-209).
- Kevin Nastiuk was 2-0-0 with a shutout, a 1.50 goals-against average and a .947 save percentage last week.
- Florida hosts Columbia on Wednesday and Friday while playing at Columbia on Saturday.
- Gwinnett had 93 points which is its second-highest point total ever (107 in 2005-06).
- Craig Kowalski had career high and team record 53 saves in 5-3 loss to Charlotte on Apr. 1.
- Gladiators host Charlotte on Tuesday and Thursday before playing at Charlotte on Saturday.
Mississippi Sea Wolves
- Sea Wolves are 20.8 percent (11-for-53) on the power play in their last 10 games.
- Andy Contois has five points (4g-1a) in his last five games.
- Mississippi plays at Texas on Wednesday and Thursday before hosting the Wildcatters on Saturday and Sunday, if necessary.
Pensacola Ice Pilots
- Pensacola was 4-2-1 when tied after the second period on the road.
- Ice Pilots top five scorers were rookies: Bryan Esner (24g-30a), Mathieu Roy (16g-29a), Michael Cohen (10g-25a), Jean-Claude Sawyer (7g-25a) and Luke Erickson (15g-16a).
- Rookie Brian Pouliot scored a goal and had an assist in his last two games.
South Carolina Stingrays
- Stingrays have a seven-game winning streak and a six-game road winning streak.
- Davis Parley is 8-0-0 with two shutouts and a 1.50 goals-against average in his last eight games.
- South Carolina plays at Augusta on Thursday and Saturday.
- Texas was 3-2-0 and outscored their opponent 20-15 in their last five games.
- John McNabb has 16 points (6g-10a) in his last 12 games.
- Wildcatters host Mississippi on Wednesday and Thursday before playing at the Sea Wolves on Saturday and Sunday, if necessary.
National Conference - West Division
- Alaska led the ECHL on the power play at home with 23.9 percent (50-for-209).
- Defenseman Peter Metcalf has five assists in his last five games and 11 assists in the last 10 games.
- Aces play at Idaho on Wednesday and Thursday before hosting Idaho on Saturday and Sunday.
- Steelheads closed out regular season going 6-0-1 and outscoring their opponent 21-11.
- Mark Bomersback is on a five-game point streak (4g-5a).
- Idaho hosts Alaska on Wednesday and Thursday before playing at Alaska on Saturday and Sunday.
- Phoenix was 11-1-1 when leading after the second period at home.
- Dusty Jamieson (3g-4a) and Gino Guyer (2g-5a) each had seven points in their last five games.
- Daniel Sisca had 60 points and 42 assists, breaking Justin Aikins\' team record of 30 assists and 57 points in 2006-07.
- Grizzlies are 6-4-3 when tied after the second period.
- Rookie Rob Sirianni is on a six-game point streak (4g-6a).
- Utah plays at Fresno on Sunday.
Victoria Salmon Kings
- Victoria won their first ever West Division title with 91 points (42-23-7).
- Wes Goldie (42g) and Ash Goldie (40g) rank first and second in the ECHL in goals scored.
- Salmon Kings host Bakersfield on Thursday and Saturday.
National Conference - Pacific Division
- Condors won six out of their last seven games to qualify for Kelly Cup Playoffs.
- Rookie Mark Derlago scored a team record 39 goals.
- Bakersfield plays at Victoria on Thursday and Saturday.
- Fresno\'s 42 wins are the second most since the team joined the ECHL (43 in 2005-06).
- Luke Curtin ranks fifth all time in the ECHL with 384 assists and 11th with 577 points.
- Falcons host Utah on Sunday.
Las Vegas Wranglers
- Wranglers led the ECHL on the power play on the road with 23.5 percent (47-for-200).
- Marco Peluso has six points (2g-4a) in his last five games.
- Las Vegas hosts Stockton on Friday and Saturday before playing at Stockton on Sunday.
- Stockton is 6-4-1 when they out shoot their opponents on the road.
- Rookie goaltender Tim Boron tied for third in the ECHL with three shutouts.
- Thunder play at Las Vegas on Friday and Saturday before hosting the Wranglers on Sunday.