ECHL Announces Fine
December 6, 2012 - ECHL (ECHL) News Release
PRINCETON, N.J. - The ECHL on Thursday announced that Ontario's Kyle Clifford has been fined an undisclosed amount as a result of a violation of the ECHL's exclusive equipment policy.
Under the terms of the Collective Bargaining Agreement between the ECHL and the Professional Hockey Players' Association, player fines collected by the ECHL are given to the PHPA for its ECHL Player's Hardship Fund.
ECHL Stories from December 6, 2012
- ECHL Transactions - December 6 - ECHL
- Road Warriors to Dye Ice Green for Holidays - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- ECHL Announces Fine - ECHL
- Mouillierat Loaned to AHL's IceCaps - Idaho Steelheads
- Stingrays Captain Weller Loaned to St. John's - South Carolina Stingrays
- Colorado's Costello Named Reebok Hockey ECHL Player of the Month - ECHL
- Aces Beat Grizzlies 4-2 in Return Home - Alaska Aces
- Bulls Topple Condors, 4-1, Win Fourth Straight Home Game - San Francisco Bulls
- Alaska Breaks Third Period Tie to Beat Utah - Utah Grizzlies
- Thunder tied for first in Pacific Division, Reichard earns first career shutout - Stockton Thunder
- Condors Fall in San Francisco - Bakersfield Condors
- Wranglers Blanked 1-0 by Thunder - Las Vegas Wranglers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.