Dynamo Waive Midfielder Luiz Camargo
Houston - The Houston Dynamo have waived Brazilian midfielder Luiz Camargo, the team announced today.
Camargo, 26, appeared in 40 regular season games and 7 playoff games in three seasons with the Dynamo. During that time, Camargo totaled one goal and three assists in regular season play. In the playoffs, Camargo helped the Dynamo reach their last two MLS Cup finals by providing key assists on goals scored during each year's Eastern Conference finals. The midfielder was acquired on loan in July 2011 from Paraná Clube in Brazil.
Major League Soccer Stories from June 26, 2013
- D.C. United to Face the Chicago Fire in Semifinals of 2013 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup - D.C. United
- A New Challenge for Marco Fabián - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- LA Galaxy U-18's Fall to Dallas Texans - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Chicago Fire Soccer Club, Pepsico and Section 8 Chicago to Participate in World-Famous Parade - Chicago Fire
- Sporting KC Weekly Update - Sporting Kansas City
- Rapids Open Sideline Seating, Bleachers and Suite Tickets for July 4 Match - Colorado Rapids
- Whitecaps FC Waive D Adam Clement - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Sánchez's Suspension Brings Competition in Crew Midfield - Columbus Crew SC
- MLSSoccer.com Q&A: Robert Warzycha - Columbus Crew SC
- Toronto FC Announces Friendly with AS Roma - Toronto FC
- Dynamo Waive Midfielder Luiz Camargo - Houston Dynamo
- It's No Fantasy: Jose Goncalves among MLS' top defenders with ASG approaching - New England Revolution
- Sounders FC to Employ Handheld Metal Detectors at All Home Matches - Seattle Sounders FC
- Crew Set to Face Sporting KC - Columbus Crew SC
- D.C. United, Rafael Mutually Agree to Part Ways - D.C. United
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.