Dynamo Partner with Texas Children's Health Plan for Family Section at BBVA Compass Stadium
HOUSTON, TX (Friday, March 29, 2013) - The Houston Dynamo and Texas Children's Health Plan have partnered on a new Family Section at BBVA Compass Stadium for 2013.
Located in section 201 (southwest corner of BBVA Compass Stadium), the Texas Children's Health Plan Family Section offers a family-friendly atmosphere at the home of the Dynamo. The section includes visits from Dynamo mascot Dynamo Diesel and a special $20 ticket coupon offer for Texas Children's Health Plan members.
In addition, a special Family Season Ticket is available in the section, with a 50-percent discount for children 10 and under. For every adult season ticket purchased (current prorated price is $340), a season ticket may be purchased for children 10 and under for the current prorated price of $170.
"The addition of a special family season ticket has complemented our current selection of seats and packages," said Dynamo executive vice-president Steven Powell. "It offers sports fans the best value of any Major League sports team in South Texas."
For more information on the Texas Children's Health Plan Family Section and Family Season Ticket plan, visit www.houstondynamo.com/familypackage.
The Dynamo host the San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday at 7:30 p.m. at BBVA Compass Stadium. The Dynamo carry a 33-game home unbeaten streak in all competitions into the game and can equal Real Salt Lake's Major League Soccer record 34-game streak with a win or a draw. For tickets, visit www.HoustonDynamo.com, call 713-276-GOAL or visit the stadium ticket office (2200 Texas St., Houston) from 9a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and noon through kickoff on Saturday.
Major League Soccer Stories from March 29, 2013
- Galaxy Seek to Break Nelsen's Gritty Toronto FC - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Sporting KC Hosts First Place Montreal on Saturday - Sporting Kansas City
- Red Bulls Waive Forward Josue Martinez - New York Red Bulls
- Dynamo Look to Equal MLS Home Unbeaten Streak Record Tomorrow Night against San Jose Earthquakes - Houston Dynamo
- Dynamo Partner with Texas Children's Health Plan for Family Section at BBVA Compass Stadium - Houston Dynamo
- FC Dallas Comes to Town for Inter-Conference Clash - New England Revolution
- Toronto FC Waive Midfielder César - Toronto FC
- Real Salt Lake Match Preview: RSL V. Seattle Sounders FC - Real Salt Lake
- LA Galaxy's Landon Donovan Could Return to Team During CCL - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Chicago Fire Drop 1-0 Decision to Minnesota United FC in Friendly - Chicago Fire
- Nearly All Player Slots Filled for SueÃ±o MLS 2013 - MLS
- Preview: Impact Takes on Sporting KC at Sporting Park this Saturday - Montreal Impact
- March Results Set Table for Success in 2013 - Columbus Crew SC
- McCullers Sets Sights on Bigger Things in 2013 - Columbus Crew SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.