Dupuy, King Recalled from Solar Bears
ORLANDO, Fla. - The Orlando Solar Bears have announced that forward Jean Dupuy has been recalled by the Toronto Marlies, Orlando's American Hockey League affiliate. Additionally, rookie defenseman Jeff King has been reassigned by the Marlies to the Brampton Beast of the ECHL.
Dupuy, 23, has generated 20 points (7g-13a) and 21 penalty minutes in 27 games with Orlando this season. He has also added two goals and four penalty minutes in 11 games with Toronto. This is Dupuy's third recall of the season to the AHL.
King, 21, skated in 34 games this season with Orlando, registering nine points (3g-6a) and 19 penalty minutes.
Additionally, Orlando has released goaltender Mavric Parks. Parks, 27, had joined the Solar Bears on Jan. 31, but did not see game action while with Orlando.
The Solar Bears welcome the Wheeling Nailers back to Orlando for the first time since the 2012-13 season on Friday, Feb. 9 at the ARS.com Rink at Amway Center at 7 p.m. Single-game tickets for the 2017-18 season are now on sale at the Amway Center box office and ticketmaster.com.
Images from this story
Orlando Solar Bears Forward Jean Dupuy
ECHL Stories from February 8, 2018
- Cyclones Get Five Unanswered to Earn Third in a Row against Mavericks - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Etienne Marcoux Returns from AHL Loan - Indy Fuel
- ECHL Transactions - February 8 - ECHL
- Dupuy, King Recalled from Solar Bears - Orlando Solar Bears
- Thunder Adds Grit in Puskar - Wichita Thunder
- Arthrex Becomes Presenting Sponsor of Everblades Hockey - Florida Everblades
- Four Former Royals Represent Countries at 2018 Winter Olympics - Reading Royals
- Cyclones Game Notes: vs. Kansas City - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Forwards Krushelnyski and Swavely Recalled to Lehigh Valley - Reading Royals
- Steelheads Announce Donations for Jayden DeLuca Foundation Jersey Auction - Idaho Steelheads
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.