Devils Set Broadcast Schedule
ALBANY, N.Y. - - The Albany Devils announced today that 104.5 "The Team" ESPN Radio (WTMM) will be the official radio home of AHL Hockey in the Capital Region. The schedule includes 35 confirmed games, including 29 away contests and six home outings.
"We are pleased to continue our relationship with Townsquare Media, making ESPN Radio the home of Albany Devils hockey for the third-straight season," said Albany Devils' CEO Christopher Ciceri. "Not only are we looking forward to the 35-game broadcast schedule, but also the additional coverage and promotions Townsquare Media will be providing this year."
"We are proud to have the Albany Devils play-by-play back on 104.5 "The Team' again this season," said Townsquare Media Market Manager Dan Austin. "104.5 "The Team' is the premiere home for sports in The Capital Region, so it's a great partnership to once again broadcast the games of one of the premiere franchises right here in our backyard."
Each game will include 10-minute pre- and post-game shows. Additional coverage, such as interviews and promotional giveaways will be featured during afternoon WTMM programming on "The Noe Show" and "Game On With Bruce Jacobs."
Streaming audio for all 76 games can be heard free of charge at ahllive.com. Streaming, pay-per-view, video webcast of all games can also be seen on ahllive.com.
The Devils Opening Night is Saturday, Oct. 13 against the Manchester Monarchs at 5:05 p.m. For more information contact the Devils at (518) 4-DEVILS or visit thealbanydevils.com.
American Hockey League Stories from October 8, 2012
- Marlies Drop Bulldogs in Preseason Finale - Toronto Marlies
- Hamilton Bulldogs Assign Lefebvre, Release Farnham - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Bulldogs Conclude Pre-Season with 2-0 Loss to the Marlies - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Monarchs Power Surge - Manchester Monarchs
- Watch Opening Night at Hooters in Peoria - Peoria Rivermen
- Crunch Partner with Stanley Steemer for 'Clean Sweep' Promotion - Syracuse Crunch
- Texas Stars Reduce Roster by Seven - Texas Stars
- Rampage to Honor Jessica Redfield During Home Opener - San Antonio Rampage
- Wolves Make Roster Moves - Chicago Wolves
- Monsters Announce Opening Night Roster - Cleveland Monsters
- Worcester Sharks Announce Kevin Faulk Appearance on November 17 - Worcester Sharks
- IceCaps Make Roster Moves Following Training Camp - St. John's IceCaps
- Phantoms Roster Stands at 25 Players - Adirondack Phantoms
- Amerks "Social Media" Ticket Packs Now on Sale - Rochester Americans
- Devils Set Broadcast Schedule - Albany Devils
- Worcester Sharks Announce Transactions - Worcester Sharks
- Tomas Tatar Reassigned to Grand Rapids - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Wolves Weekly Notes - Chicago Wolves
- B-Sens Reduce Training Camp Roster - Binghamton Senators
- Oilers Re-Assign Cornet & Rajala to Stockton; Loan Zahn to Stockton - Oklahoma City Barons
- Worcester Sharks "Fire and Ice" Home Opener Saturday, October 20 - Worcester Sharks
- Bears Post Strong Finish To Pre-Season - Hershey Bears
- Penguins Release Eight from Training Camp Roster - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Checkers Reduce Roster by Seven - Charlotte Checkers
- Bears Release Four Players from Training Camp - Hershey Bears
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.