David Pacan Assigned to Cyclones from San Antonio
CINCINNATI, Ohio - The Cincinnati Cyclones, proud affiliate of the NHL's Florida Panthers and Nashville Predators, announced today that forward David Pacan has been reassigned by the San Antonio Rampage of the American Hockey League.
Pacan, a 21-year-old Ottawa, Ontario native, played in three games for the Rampage since being recalled on loan from Cincinnati on November 27. He was held off the score sheet in his first game in the AHL, but went on to tally two assists in his second game on November 30 against Lake Erie, marking his first professional points.
Prior to being recalled to the Rampage, Pacan led the Cyclones with 13 points (3 goals, 10 assist) in 15 games. A sixth round pick (177th overall) of the Chicago Blackhawks in the 2009 NHL Entry Draft, Pacan spent the last two seasons with the Niagara IceDogs of the Ontario Hockey League and played in 133 games, recording 49 goals and 77 assists. During the IceDogs playoff run last year, Pacan averaged 1.00 points per game on eight goals and 12 assists in 20 games as the club made it to the Robertson Cup Finals.
Pacan is expected to be in the lineup when the Cyclones return to the ice at U.S. Bank Arena on Wednesday, December 12 when they play host to the Florida Everblades at 7:30pm. In addition to Wet Wednesday, where fans can enjoy $1 PBR and Miller High Life, it will also be an Ugly Sweater Party - with fans encouraged to wear their best ugly holiday sweaters to the game. Cash prizes will be awarded! Call 513.421.PUCK or visit CyclonesHockey.com to reserve your seats! Fans can also get the latest team updates throughout the season on Facebook and Twitter (@CincyCyclones).
ECHL Stories from December 11, 2012
- Eagles Get OT Win against Wranglers, 3-2 - Colorado Eagles
- Wranglers Earn Point in 3-2 OT Loss to Eagles - Las Vegas Wranglers
- Road Warriors Romp Stingrays in Lieuwen's First Shutout - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Winning Streak Comes to a Close in Loss to Road Warriors - South Carolina Stingrays
- Join the Bulls in San Jose - San Francisco Bulls
- Thunder Weekly: Thunder Hosts Colorado for Two - Stockton Thunder
- Cody Reichard Named ECHL Goaltender of the Week - Stockton Thunder
- Stingrays Sign 2012 ECHL Goaltender of the Year - South Carolina Stingrays
- ECHL Transactions - December 11 - ECHL
- Banner Giveaway and Silver Medalists in Condorstown this Weekend - Bakersfield Condors
- Stockton's Reichard Named Reebok Hockey ECHL Goaltender of the Week - ECHL
- Hang out with the Jackals at Buffalo Wild Wings - Elmira Jackals
- K-Wings Return Home this Weekend - Kalamazoo Wings
- Steelheads Add NHL-Level Forward to Roster - Idaho Steelheads
- Holiday on Ice Returns this Saturday - Kalamazoo Wings
- Nailers in the Community - Wheeling Nailers
- LA Kings Color Commentator Daryl Evans on Condors Broadcast Saturday - Bakersfield Condors
- Clarke ECHL Player of Week; Dainton Assigned to IceMen - Evansville IceMen
- Evansville's Clarke Named Sher-Wood Hockey ECHL Player of the Week - ECHL
- Elmira Jackals Sign Justin Daniels - Elmira Jackals
- Stingrays Game Preview: Two-For-One Tickets Tonight against Road Warriors - South Carolina Stingrays
- The Weekly Warrior - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Tickets Now Available for 2013 ECHL Hall of Fame Luncheon, Presented by BFL CANADA - ECHL
- ECHL Announces Fines, Suspension - ECHL
- Zapolski Loaned to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton - South Carolina Stingrays
- ECHL Today - December 11 - ECHL
- David Pacan Assigned to Cyclones from San Antonio - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Rollheiser, Grizzlies Edge Aces 2-1 - Alaska Aces
- Grizzlies Leave Alaska with 2-1 Win; Split 4-Game Series with ECHL's Best Team - Utah Grizzlies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.