Dallas Returns Hubert Labrie To Idaho Stars
CEDAR PARK, TX - The Texas Stars, proud American Hockey League affiliate of the Dallas Stars, announced today that Dallas has reassigned defenseman Hubert Labrie from Texas to the Idaho Steelheads, the Stars ECHL affiliate.
Labrie, 21, was brought back up to Texas on November 20th and the defenseman made his 2012-13 Stars debut on Wednesday, November 21st against the Oklahoma City Barons, recording five penalty minutes and a +1 rating. The Victoriaville, QC native has appeared in 13 games for Idaho this season, posting two points (1 goal, 1 assist), 14 penalty minutes and a +4 rating. Labrie has played in 34 career games for Texas, scoring three points (2 goals, 1 assist) and 23 penalty minutes.
The Texas Stars continue their six-game road trip on Tuesday, November 27th as they travel to Rockford for a 7:05 p.m. faceoff with the IceHogs at BMO Harris Bank Center. The Stars next home game is scheduled for Friday, December 7th as they host the Houston Aeros for a 7:30 p.m. faceoff. Come to Cedar Park Center for the beginning of Sing For Santa weekend and for Jack Campbell Mini Bobblehead giveaway night presented by Time Warner Cable. Pro-rated full and partial 2012-13 season seat packages are on sale now. For more information on Texas Stars season tickets call (512) GO-STARS (467-8277) or visit www.TexasStarsHockey.com.
American Hockey League Stories from November 27, 2012
- Hogs Squander Early Lead, Fall 5-4 - Rockford IceHogs
- Stars Erase Early Deficit, Win 5-4 in Rockford - Texas Stars
- High Five the Hogs this Holiday - Rockford IceHogs
- Rampage Recall from Loan Jonathan Hazen and David Pacan - San Antonio Rampage
- Amerks Continue Homestand with Another Busy Three-Game Week - Rochester Americans
- AHL Weekly - AHL
- Dallas Returns Hubert Labrie To Idaho Stars - Texas Stars
- Barons Recall Dan Ringwald from Stockton; Loan Teigan Zahn to Stockton - Oklahoma City Barons
- Albany Devils Weekly - Albany Devils
- Rockford Looks to Keep Rolling Tonight - Rockford IceHogs
- Wolves Weekly Notes - Chicago Wolves
- Milwaukee Admirals Weekly Update - Milwaukee Admirals
- Penguins and Tobyhanna Army Depot Join Forces for 14th - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Griffins to Skate Wednesday at Rosa Parks Circle to Kick Off "Wednesday is Hockey Night" - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Cannata Heads to Chicago - Chicago Wolves
- IceCaps Release Whitmore from PTO - St. John's IceCaps
- B-Sens Team with Magic 101.7 for 2012 Teddy Bear Toss - Binghamton Senators
- Admirals Recall Guentzel from ECHL Fort Wayne; Three Others Head to Komets From Norfolk - Norfolk Admirals
- Giant Center to Host Penn State Men's Hockey on February 1 - Hershey Bears
- Stars Weekly (Week 8) - Stars Complete Home Stand, Grab Three Points In Week 7 - Texas Stars
- NTV Teddy Toss Slated for December 7 - St. John's IceCaps
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.