Coyotes Recall Langhamer from Tucson on Emergency Recall
GLENDALE, ARIZONA - Arizona Coyotes General Manager John Chayka announced today that the Coyotes have recalled goaltender Marek Langhamer on an emergency recall from the Tucson Roadrunners, the club's American Hockey League affiliate (AHL).
The 22-year-old Langhamer has posted a 4-5-1 record with a .914 save percentage (SV%) and 2.90 goals against average (GAA) in 12 games with the Roadrunners. The 6-foot-2, 185-pound netminder has also registered a 5-2-0 mark with a .913 SV% and a 2.72 GAA in seven games with Rapid City (ECHL).
The Moravska Trebova, Czech Republic native was drafted by the Coyotes in the seventh round (184th overall) in the 2012 NHL Entry Draft.
American Hockey League Stories from February 16, 2017
- Kero, Schmaltz Recalled by Chicago - Rockford IceHogs
- Coyotes Recall Langhamer from Tucson on Emergency Recall - Tucson Roadrunners
- Heat Announce New Membership Program - Stockton Heat
- Comets & Boilermaker Join Forcesr - Utica Comets
- Brittain Signs PTO with Wolves - Chicago Wolves
- Williams Reassigned to Missouri - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Sutter, Backman Lead Reign to 3-1 Win over Wild - Ontario Reign
- Reign Slows Down Wild 3-1 - Iowa Wild
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.