Condors Claim Hendrikx
CONDORSTOWN, Calif. - The Bakersfield Condors and Head Coach/Director of Hockey Operations Matt O'Dette announced today that the team has successfully claimed D Trevor Hendrikx off waivers from the San Francisco Bulls.
A seventh round selection of the Columbus Blue Jackets in the 2007
NHL Entry Draft, Hendrikx becomes the lone veteran on the Condors having played 278 games over the past six plus seasons. The 6'2", 220 lbs physical defenseman has amassed 739 penalty minutes over his professional career to go along with 110 points (35g-75a).
He is expected to play tonight in Stockton as the Condors face off against the Thunder and will wear number 71.
TUNE IN TO ALL THE ACTION TONIGHT
The Condors play game two of a six game road trip tonight in Stockton at 7:30 p.m. Condors Countdown gets you going at 7:15 p.m. Tune into all the action on the home of the Condors Fox Sports Radio 970, available online at www.foxsports970am.com, or through the iheartradio app on your smartphone. The game will be streamed live on the official pay-per-view video provider of the ECHL, www.americaonesports.com.
CONDORS RETURN HOME NOVEMBER 15th
Following the Condors six-game road trip, the team returns home for three games in three days beginning with the annual Field Trip Day game on Thursday, Nov. 15th at 10:30 a.m. presented by Hot 94.1 FM. The following night, Friday Nov. 16th, the team will giveaway mini hockey sticks to the first 2,000 children, 12 and younger, presented by 106.1 KRAB Radio and American Business Machines. The week wraps up on Saturday, Nov. 17th with Date A Condor Night presented by 101.5 KGFM. To view video pitches from the players as to why you should pick them, check out www.condors.tv.
SAVE MONEY ON BOX OFFICE PRICES
G et your Condors ticket plan, become a season ticket holder, and enjoy all the great benefits of being in Condorstown for as little as $48, a savings of over 20% off box office pricing with monthly payment plans available. Check out the plan to fit your needs by clicking here or calling 324-PUCK (7825).
ECHL Stories from November 2, 2012
- Idaho Finally Solves Utah - Idaho Steelheads
- Eagles Snap Skid with 6-1 Win over San Francisco - Colorado Eagles
- Grizzlies Fall 3-2 in Boise - Utah Grizzlies
- Special Teams Doom Nailers in Evansville - Wheeling Nailers
- Cyclones Prevail in Wild One from Kalamazoo, 5-4 - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Road Warriors Fall 4-3 in Orlando Comeback - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Orlando Erases Three Goal Deficit in 4-3 OT Win - Orlando Solar Bears
- Titans Drop Second in a Row; Fall to Division Rival Reading, 4-2 - Trenton Titans
- Solar Bears Get Two Third Period Goals to Force Extra Time - Orlando Solar Bears
- Stingrays Fall on Movember Night to Elmira - South Carolina Stingrays
- Jackals Spear the Stingrays - Elmira Jackals
- Nailers / IceMen Game Day Snapshot - Wheeling Nailers
- Game Preview: Stockton Thunder vs. Bakersfield Condors - Stockton Thunder
- ECHL Transactions - November 2 - ECHL
- Titans Gameday vs. Reading - Trenton Titans
- Countdown to Face-Off vs Cincinnati - Kalamazoo Wings
- Marietta, Georgia Native Jones Named ECHL Rookie of the Month - Atlanta Gladiators
- Gwinnett's Jones Named Reebok Hockey ECHL Rookie of the Month - ECHL
- Road Warriors Participate in No Shave November - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Condors Claim Hendrikx - Bakersfield Condors
- Cyclones Game Preview - Cincinnati at Kalamazoo - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Game Preview: Solar Bears at Greenville Road Warriors Tonight - Orlando Solar Bears
- Budweiser, American Eagle Distributing Create Commemorative Collectable Coins for Eagles' Military A - Colorado Eagles
- Elmira's Cheverie Named Warrior Hockey ECHL Goaltender of the Month - ECHL
- Titans to Organize Relief Effort in Wake of Sandy's Aftermath at Tonight's Game vs. the Reading Roya - Trenton Titans
- Elmira Jackals Game Preview - Elmira Jackals
- ECHL Today - November 2 - ECHL
- Stingrays Game Preview: Stingrays Open Movember Tonight vs. Jackals - South Carolina Stingrays
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.