Christmas Parade and Coat Drive
The Condors take part in holiday traditions joining Dignity Health for the Bakersfield Christmas Parade and attending the Muscular Dystrophy Association's Holiday Party. Tune in to Scott Cox on Tuesday and Condors Insider on Thursday for the latest happenings in Condorstown. Get into Sunday's game for $1 with the Condors annual Coat Drive which has collected more than 22,000 coats in Condors history. Plus, holiday shopping made easy with the Condors Holiday 4-Pack!
CONDORS GOLF TOURNAMENT RAISES $5,071 FOR FOSTER CENTER:
The Bakersfield Condors hosted their 15th Annual Charity Golf Classic on Monday, October 29 at Bakersfield Country Club. Each foursome was joined by a Condors player or Hockey Operations staff member.
gorgeous weather, outstanding food, and a premier course all while raising funds for Kern Bridges Youth Homes. In total, $5,071 was raised for the group homes, adoption and foster services of Kern Bridges Youth Homes.
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 4:
Condors Vice President of Communications, Kevin Bartl, hits the airwaves for his weekly appearance on the Scott Cox Show at 5 p.m. on KERN News Talk 1180 . Don't miss out on behind the scenes news and insights about the team and front office.
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 6:
Condors mascots Colonel Claw'd and Baby Cal ride on the Dignity Health Mercy & Memorial Hospitals floats in the Bakersfield Christmas Parade. A longtime Bakersfield tradition, this year's parade will feature 90 entries and the theme is "An American Christmas". The parade begins at 6 p.m. and will be broadcast live on KERO ABC 23 and 42 Azteca America. The route begins at 22nd and L Street and concludes on 20th and O Street. The event also includes several Marketplaces featuring food, choirs and kids activities at several points along 21st Street.
Tune in to the Condors Insider for interviews with the players and coaches from 6-7 p.m. Hosted by Condors broadcast duo Kevin Bartl and Ryan Holt, Condors Insider can be heard on Fox Sports Radio 970 AM and the iheartradio app.
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 8:
Baby Cal and account executive Wendy Carpio will attend the Muscular Dystrohpy Association's Holiday Party from 12 -2 p.m. at Fresno Pacific University Bakersfield, 11000 River Run Blvd. The festivities include a dessert potluck and a visit from Santa Claus.
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 9: CONDORS HOME GAME -
COAT COLLECTION & SKATE WITH THE TEAM NIGHT
The Condors are hosting Favorite Football Team Night, Sunday, Dec. 9. Wear your favorite football team's jersey to the game that day - high school, college or NFL - and however many wins that team has on Dec. 9, that's how many dollars you lower level ticket will cost!
Additionally, this game is also our annual Coat Collection Night, sponsored by 98.5 The Fox and Aera Energy. Bring a new or gently used coat to donate and get an upper level ticket for just $1. In 15 years, the Condors have collected more than 22,000 coats to warm Kern County residents! And don't forget to bring your skates that night for a free Skate with the Team after the game. Limited skate rental is available for $5 or you can bring your own.
Doors open at 4 p.m. and the puck drops at 5 p.m. For more information or to reserve your tickets, call 324-PUCK (7825).
GET YOUR CONDORS HOLIDAY 4-PACK:
Holiday 4-Pack Plans are the perfect gift for anyone looking to
have a good time. Starting at just $32, purchasing a Holiday 4-Pack plan will save fans more than 20% off the box office. Plus, by getting two 4-Pack plans fans will receive a Condors snuggie, perfect for staying warm during those cool winter nights. Fans can customize their Holiday 4-Pack with ANY four games, including some of the biggest nights upcoming in Condorstown!
CONDORS KIDS CLUB
Join the coolest club in town for only $10! Sponsored by Wells Fargo, Kids Club members receive free lower level tick ets to select Condors home games, an official ID badge, Kids C lub gift, exclusive party with the team and free admission to the Kids Zone all season long! You can sign up in the office or online by clicking on CondorsKids.
ECHL Stories from December 3, 2012
- Thunder Weekly: Second Place Thunder Hosts Las Vegas - Stockton Thunder
- Former Wranglers Goaltender Marc Magliarditi Named to ECHL Hall of Fame - Las Vegas Wranglers
- K-Wings Weekly - Kalamazoo Wings
- Condors Weekly: Condors Split Weekend Series; Three Games on Tap - Bakersfield Condors
- ECHL Transactions - December 3 - ECHL
- Weekly Warrior - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Elmira Jackals Weekly - Elmira Jackals
- ECHL Announces 2013 Hall of Fame Class - ECHL
- Road Warriors Teddy Bear Toss on Friday December 7 - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Christmas Parade and Coat Drive - Bakersfield Condors
- Aces back in familiar position - ECHL
- Edmonton Reassigns RW Toni Rajala to Thunder - Stockton Thunder
- Gladiators Weekly Update - Atlanta Gladiators
- Colorado Eagles Weekly Update - Colorado Eagles
- Komets Split Pair at Gwinnett; Open Three-Game Series at Orlando Friday - Fort Wayne Komets
- Cyclones Weekly - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Nailers Host Teddy Bear Toss Friday - Wheeling Nailers
- Thunder Loans D Nathan Deck to Oklahoma City - Stockton Thunder
- Radio Recon Might Sit in the Lotus Position for this One - Reading Royals
- Stingrays Weekly: College Pride Night and Teddy Bear Toss this Weekend - South Carolina Stingrays
- Evansville IceMen Weekly - Evansville IceMen
- IceMen Weekly Notes - Evansville IceMen
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.