Chivas USA Waive Defender Scott Gordon
CARSON, Calif. (Friday, July 6, 2012) - Chivas USA announced today that the club has waived Scott Gordon. The defender and Florida native signed with the team in March 2012.
Gordon, 24, is in his first season in the MLS and appeared in three games for Chivas USA, logging 23 minutes. Before joining Chivas USA, Gordon played with the Fort Lauderdale Strikers of the North American Soccer League (NASL).
Major League Soccer Stories from July 6, 2012
- Earthquakes to Face FC Dallas in Texas on Saturday - San Jose Earthquakes
- Game Notes: Chivas USA vs. Vancouver Whitecaps FC - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Sporting KC Set for Rematch with Houston Dynamo on Saturday - Sporting Kansas City
- Sporting KC Signs Defender Neven Markovic - Sporting Kansas City
- Chivas USA Acquires Defender Bobby Burling - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Impact Trades Bobby Burling to Chivas USA - Montreal Impact
- Rob Denton Named 2012 Houston Dynamo Community MVP - Houston Dynamo
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Fines Seattle Sounders FC Defender Leo Gonzalez - MLS
- Montreal Impact Introduces Special Promotions - Montreal Impact
- Chivas USA Waive Defender Scott Gordon - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Livestrong Sporting Park to Host U.S. Open Cup Final If Sporting KC Advances - Sporting Kansas City
- Real Salt Lake Looks to Get Back to Winning Ways on Saturday Night - Real Salt Lake
- Houston Dynamo Game Notes - July 7 at Sporting Kansas City - Houston Dynamo
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.