Chicago Steel begin an exciting stretch
GENEVA, ILLINOIS - This weekend, the Chicago Steel begin an exciting stretch of 16 out of 20 games on home ice at Fox Valley Ice Arena, including 90s Night this Friday, Jan. 12 at 7:05 p.m. against the Cedar Rapids RoughRiders, and Daddy Daughter Princess Day featuring a very special appearance by Moana on a Steel Family Sunday, Jan. 14 at 3:05 p.m. versus the Sioux City Musketeers.
Friday's game marks the first home contest of the calendar year, and the Steel are throwing the clock back for 90s Night, featuring special videos and song selections, as well as contests like the Carlton Dance-Off, 90s Theme Song Trivia and more. Chicago and Cedar Rapids are currently separated by just one point, so this game is as important as quickly assembling The Shrine of the Silver Monkey while both teams work to climb the Eastern Conference standings like the Aggro Crag.
Sunday's game features an appearance by Moana who will meet and greet fans in attendance during the game. The afternoon will be packed with family-friendly entertainment on and off the ice, including fun promotions like Human Slingshot Bowling and a lip sync battle between dads at the game. Sunday will mark the Musketeers' first visit to Fox Valley Ice Arena since the 2017 Clark Cup Final.
The Steel Family Pack, an incredible deal available for Sunday home games this season including Daddy Daughter Princess Day, includes four tickets, four hot dogs, four sodas and four chuck-a-pucks starting at just $48. The package must be purchased in advance and will not be available on the day of the game.
Tickets are on sale now for this weekend's games. Advance tickets for all Steel games start at just $10, and parking is always free. For more information, or to purchase Steel tickets, call 855-51-STEEL, stop by the Box Office at Fox Valley Ice Arena or visit ChicagoSteelHockeyTeam.com.
LAST WEEK Friday, Jan. 5 at Fargo Force: L 3-5 - Recap / Box Score Saturday, Jan. 6 at Fargo Force: L 1-2 - Recap / Box Score
THIS WEEK Friday, Jan. 12 vs. Cedar Rapids RoughRiders (7:05 p.m.) - 90s Night Saturday, Jan. 13 at Madison Capitols (6:05 p.m.) Sunday, Jan. 14 vs. Sioux City Musketeers (3:05 p.m.) - Daddy Daughter Princess Day featuring Moana on a Steel Family Sunday
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from January 10, 2018
- Storm Acquire Forward Sam Hentges in Trade with Des Moines - Tri-City Storm
- Fighting Saints Add Defenseman Matt Stoia - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- 80s Night Returns Friday When Stars Host Omaha - Lincoln Stars
- Tri-City Storm forward Tyler Madden wins Team East MVP in front of home crowd - Tri-City Storm
- Tyler Madden Awarded MVP & 1st Star in USHL/NHL Top Prospects Game - Tri-City Storm
- USHL/NHL TOP PROSPECTS GAME SET FOR TONIGHT - Tri-City Storm
- Chicago Steel begin an exciting stretch - Chicago Steel
- NTDP Announes NTDP in the NHL Poster Series Giveaway - U.S. National Team
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.