Bugs Bunny Comes to Young Arena
Join the Waterloo Black Hawks on Friday and welcome legendary Warner Bros. star Bugs Bunny to Young Arena, presented by U.S. Bank.
One of the world's biggest movie stars, Bugs got his start in Hollywood in the late 1930's. Turning out hundreds of short cartoons, the wascally wabbit has also appeared in several full-length movies. Matching wits with the likes of Elmer Fudd, the Tasmanian Devil, and of course Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny is an Academy Award winner and was named the world's greatest cartoon character by TV Guide in 2002. He also has his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
"Kids, parents, grandparents.just about everyone watched Bugs Bunny when they were young," said Black Hawks president Doug Miller. "We know there will be some great memories coming back when folks have the chance to meet Bugs on Friday. Thanks to everyone at U.S. Bank for making it possible."
Friday's matchup is against the Dubuque Fighting Saints (as Bugs might say, "Of course you know, this means war!") beginning at 7PM. Don't make a wrong turn at Albuquerque, order tickets in advance online at waterlooblackhawks.com or call the Black Hawks' Box Office at (319) 291-7680.
United States Hockey League Stories from November 26, 2012
- Bugs Bunny Comes to Young Arena - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Gamblers Acquire Green Bay Native - Green Bay Gamblers
- Phantoms' Lowney and Romeo Earn USHL Honors - Youngstown Phantoms
- Cammarata, Stepan Share USHL Award - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Cammarata, Stepan, Lowney, and Romeo Earn USHL Honors - USHL
- Ice Weekly - Indiana Ice
- Waterloo Black Hawks Name Players of the Week - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Storm's Tim Lappin Commits to Brown University - Tri-City Storm
- Stampede Weekly Update: Herd Host Des Moines & Lincoln this Weekend - Sioux Falls Stampede
- Coaches Show Set for Tomorrow Night - Green Bay Gamblers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.