November 26, 2012 - Western Hockey League (WHL) - Saskatoon Blades
The Blades are back in Saskatoon after spending over two weeks on the road during their recent BC Division road trip. The Blades won three of the five games on the trip with the team starting to round in to form.
Now, Saskatoon will have a chance to play in the comfort of their own home rink for one game before going back on the road.
Saskatoon is proud to host the Lethbridge Hurricanes tomorrow night at Credit Union Centre. The Blades and Canes have already met two times this season, with Saskatoon winning one game and losing one game in a shootout in Lethbridge.
Make sure you catch the Blades while they're home because following tomorrow's game, the team heads back to Alberta for a pair of games over the weekend.
There are a number of big theme games coming up soon for the Blades so make sure you take the time to read the news and notes below!
Other Saskatoon Blades News
- Last week marked the debut of 'On The Edge', the Sportsnet reality series following the Blades. How awesome was it? We've already heard a ton of great feedback. The 1st episode is expected up on Sportsnet's website any day with the 2nd episode expected to run in mid-December.
- The Saskatoon Blades have a brand new holiday ticket package up for sale that's the perfect gift for the hockey fan on your Christmas list!
- The Toronto Blue Jays are coming to a Saskatoon Blades game! Canada's team will be in Saskatoon on January 11th as part of their Winter Tour. Come take in the action and see some of the world's best ball players live!
- It's your time to give back this holiday season. On December 8th, the Blades are proud to be hosting Denny Carr Secret Santa night. Fans are being asked to bring unwrapped Christmas gifts to the game as they'll be donated to those in need around Saskatoon and area over the holidays.
- The Saskatoon Blades have partnered up with the Saskatoon Food Bank for a December food drive! Bring non-perishable food items to the Blades 5 home games in December and be entered to win a fantastic prize.
- The Blades continue their support for 'Movember'! At all Blades home games this month, the Blades are donating proceeds from their jersey raffles to the cause. Also, feel free to donate to the cause during the games or donate to the Blades Movember campaign online.
- Do the Blades have the best fans in the WHL? Prove that we do with this great contest with Travelodge.
- Blades goaltender Andrey Makarov has appeared on boxes of Honeycombs cereal thanks to a great new promotion from Post. All fans will get a small box as they leave the building on December 8th, so make sure you come out!
- The Saskatoon Blades and Jerry's have partnered up and are bringing you a brand new Saskatoon Blades Burger! There are also good deals available just for being a Blades and Jerry's fan!
- The Saskatoon Blades have partnered up with Home Depot to present a great new contest! Build the best backyard rink in the city and you could win a chance to have the Blades skate in your yard thanks to Home Depot!
- Have you ever wanted to design a goalie mask? Now's your chance and if your design is chosen, a Blades goalie will wear it during a game this season!