B-Sens Announce Roster Moves
BINGHAMTON, N.Y. - The Binghamton Senators announced today several roster moves as the team prepares for its road games against Portland and Worcester this week.
Chaz Johnson (RW) and Mitch O'Keefe (G) have been recalled from Elmira (ECHL) after being loaned Sunday for the Jackals contest against Johnstown. Derek Couture (RW) was also loaned and will remain will the Jackals. Jarrett Konkle (LW), Johnstown, and Paul McIlveen (C), Elmira, were returned to their respective teams for Sunday's game, with Konkle rejoining the B-Sens today on a new 25-game professional tryout agreement.
The B-Sens have also signed three new players to 25-game professional tryout agreements.
Mark Bomersback (LW), 26, has 22 goals, 24 assists and a +13 rating in 40 games this season with the Idaho Steelheads of the ECHL. He's also skated in 11 AHL games this season, nine with Providence and two with Syracuse, and scored one goal. A native of Rochester, Alberta, Bomersback made his AHL debut with Iowa in 2007-08, scoring two goals and adding five assists in 21 games with the Stars.
Bryan McGregor (F), 24, has 23 goals, 27 assists and a +15 rating in 54 games this season with Idaho. He also skated in one game with Johnstown (ECHL), registering one assist. He leads the Steelheads in points and ranks second on the team in goals scored. A native of Niagara Falls, Ontario, McGregor is expected to skate in his first American Hockey League game on Tuesday when the B-Sens face Portland.
Matt Pope (F), 24, has 30 goals, 33 assists and a -4 rating in 54 games this season as a rookie with the Bakersfield Condors of the ECHL. He leads all goal scorers on the Condors and ranks sixth in the ECHL with his 30 markers. A native of Langley, British Columbia, Pope is expected to skate in his first American Hockey League game on Tuesday when the B-Sens face Portland.
2009-10 season tickets and 2009 Calder Cup playoff packages are on sale. Contact the Binghamton Senators' executive office at (607) 722-SENS for more information on these ticket packages.
American Hockey League Stories from March 9, 2009
- Ron Wilson Named Interim Head Coach Of Bulldogs - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Rivermen Weekly - Peoria Rivermen
- Albany Takes Two Of Three In Games Away From Times Union Center - Albany River Rats
- Phantoms Weekly Update - Adirondack Phantoms
- Sound Tigers Battling For East Supremecy - AHL
- Things to Know for the Week - Portland Pirates
- Rampage Weekly Update - San Antonio Rampage
- Amerks Faceoff Against Divisional Rivals This Weekend - Rochester Americans
- Griffins Approaching 300th Home Win - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Houston Aeros Weekly - Houston Aeros
- Devils Drop Two Down South - Albany Devils
- Admirals in Midst of Five-Game Road Trip - Norfolk Admirals
- Wolves Find It's Easy Being Green - Chicago Wolves
- Hamilton Hosts Manitoba And Travels To Rochester This Week - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Wolves Weekly Notes - Chicago Wolves
- Wolf Pack Weekly - Connecticut Whale
- Sharks inch closer to the playoffs with two wins this week - Worcester Sharks
- Flames' Greentree named Reebok/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Moose Sweep Bruins In Week 22 - Manitoba Moose
- B-Sens Announce Roster Moves - Binghamton Senators
- Bears Defeat Toronto But Fall In Lake Erie, Big Home Games Loom This Weekend - Hershey Bears
- Admirals Hit The Road Again - Milwaukee Admirals
- Thrashers Recall Salmela - Chicago Wolves
- Hurricanes Recall Sutter From Albany - Albany River Rats
- Monarchs Weekly Report - Manchester Monarchs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.