Artur Tyanulin Assigned to Komets
Fort Wayne, IN - The Komets announced Thursday that forward Artur Tyanulin has been assigned to Fort Wayne from the AHL's Tucson Roadrunners.
Tyanulin (TIN-you-linn), 20, made his rookie debut with the Roadrunners last Sunday and joins the Komets after appearing in one game with Tucson.
The Kazan, Russia native completed three years of juniors with the Ottawa 67's in the OHL last season leading the 67's with 24 goals, 61 assists and 85 points while accumulating 67 penalty minutes in 67 games. It was the first time since 2011-12 an Ottawa player reached 85 points in a season. Tyanulin finished his juniors career totaling 47 goals and 143 points in 147 OHL games.
Prior to juniors the skater was a member of the WHC All-Star Team while a member of Russia U17, earned a silver medal with the Russia U16 team in 2012-13 and won championships with Russia U16 in 2011-12 and Russia U15 in 2010-11.
The Komets will get back into action Friday when the Cincinnati Cyclones visit for an 8pm faceoff. Friday's match is the only game of the week for Fort Wayne. After this weekend, the Komets will skate three games in three nights beginning Friday, Nov. 3 when the Adirondack Thunder visit for an 8pm faceoff. Saturday, Nov. 4 the Komets host the Quad City Mallards at 7:30pm before traveling to Kalamazoo for a 3pm matinee Sunday, Nov. 5.
Tickets are on sale at the Coliseum Ticket Office and online at ticketmaster.com. Season Tickets also remain on sale at the Komet office at 1010 Memorial Way in Fort Wayne. For more information visit Komets.com or call 260-483-0011.
ECHL Stories from October 27, 2017
- Royals Win Third Straight in Overtime - Reading Royals
- Jonah Imoo Joins Solar Bears - Orlando Solar Bears
- Forward Shawn St-Amant Assigned to Eagles - Colorado Eagles
- Season Ticket Holder Newsletter - Wichita Thunder
- Belleville Senators Assign USports Star Defenseman Murray to Beast - Brampton Beast
- Artur Tyanulin Assigned to Komets - Fort Wayne Komets
- Swavely Loaned to Reading, Robertson Signs Contract - Reading Royals
- Daly Recalled, Sova Signed - Norfolk Admirals
- Janssen and Salituro Return - Rapid City Rush
- Royals Continue Home Stand with Toledo in Town - Reading Royals
- Admirals Add Forward Babenko - Norfolk Admirals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.