Argonauts Add DL Eric Foster
Mississauga - As first announced this morning by General Manager Jim Barker on TSN Radio 1050, during a live broadcast from the club's practice facility at the University of Toronto Mississauga, the Toronto Argonauts have signed former NFL standout defensive tackle Eric Foster.
Foster grew up in Homestead, Florida and spent four years with the Indianapolis Colts after joining them as an undrafted free agent in 2008. While there, he dressed in 49 games with 16 starts and accumulated 117 tackles and six (6) sacks.
A graduate of Rutgers University, he was voted Second-Team All-American and First-Team Big-East as a senior. Foster finished his five-year college career playing in 39 games and collecting 145 tackles, 15 sacks and one (1) interception.
The Toronto Argonauts also announced today that import DT Donte Paige-Moss has been released.
Canadian Football League Stories from June 7, 2013
- Training Camp Recap: Day 6 - Calgary Stampeders
- Riders Training Camp Report - Day 6 - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Argos Take Saturday's Double Blue Game on the Road - Toronto Argonauts
- Blue Bombers Set Another New Season Ticket Record - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Eskimos to Unveil Cheer Team - Edmonton Eskimos
- Argos Announce Award Recipient - Toronto Argonauts
- Argonauts Add DL Eric Foster - Toronto Argonauts
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.