April 10, 2009 Proclaimed Randy Livingston Day In Boise
BOISE, Idaho, April 9, 2009 - The Idaho Stampede announce today that Mayor David Bieter will proclaim Friday, April 10, 2009 as "Randy Livingston Day" in the City of Boise.
Following a five-year career with the Stampede, Livingston announced his retirement after helping lead the team to winning the 2008 NBA Development League Championship. The popular guard is the Stampede leader in season high assists (488 in 05-06 season), game high assists (23 on 3/10/2006), all-time assist leader (1517), all-time games played (163), and all-time total points (2428). Livingston was a member of the 2003-04 CBA All-League Second Team and the 2006-07 All D-League First Team. He was also named the NBA Development League's Most Valuable Player for the 2006-07 season. In addition to his successful minor league basketball career, Livingston received 19 NBA League call-ups throughout his career.
After the 2007-08 season, Livingston signed with the Idaho Stampede as the Associate Head Coach where he has been instrumental in leading the Stampede to a current record of 30-18.
In connection with April 10, 2009 being proclaimed Randy Livingston Day in the City of Boise, Livingston's jersey number 32 will be retired in a special ceremony at Qwest Arena. A retired jersey banner will be unveiled when the Stampede take on the Bakersfield Jam at 7:00 p.m.
NBA Development League Stories from April 9, 2009
- Energy take control of central - Iowa Energy
- Los Angeles Overpowers Reno in Season Finale - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Guard Earns NBA D-League Season's 23rd Gatorade Call-Up - Austin Spurs
- Thunderbirds Guard Will Conroy Receives 2008-09 Jason Collier Sportsmanship Award - D-League
- April 10, 2009 Proclaimed Randy Livingston Day In Boise - Idaho Stampede
- Bank Of The Cascades And The Idaho Stampede Help Make A Wish - Idaho Stampede
- Skyforce to Host Jr. NBA/Jr. WNBA Skills Challenge Regional Competition - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Albuquerque's Mouhamed Sene Signs With New York Knicks - D-League
- Rio Grande Valley's Jawad Williams Signs With Cleveland - D-League
- NBA D-League Daily Developments - D-League
- Nelson Leads Toros To Close Win Over Vipers 106-105 - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.