Amerks' Road Game At Lake Erie To Be Broadcast On Wber 90.5 Fm
(Rochester, NY)... The Rochester Americans announced today that the Amerks' road game versus the Lake Erie Monsters on Tuesday, Feb. 12 will be broadcast on WBER 90.5 FM. The game begins at 10:45 a.m. from Quicken Loans Arena.
Amerks Hall of Fame broadcaster Don Stevens will call all of the action during Tuesday afternoon's game as the Amerks face-off against the Monsters.
For more information or to purchase tickets to an Amerks game, visit www.amerks.com or call 1-855-GO-AMERKS.
About WBER: WBER is a listener and school district supported community radio station owned and operated by the Board of Cooperative Educational Services, Monroe #1. Serving the Rochester and Western New York area since 1985 as a real life training ground for students in Monroe #1 BOCES Eastern Monroe Career Center (EMCC) Radio and Television Career & Technical Education (CTE) class as well as members of the community interested in learning about radio broadcasting.
American Hockey League Stories from February 11, 2013
- Bruins Fall to Pirates - Providence Bruins
- Lightning Recall Forward Richard Panik From Syracuse - Syracuse Crunch
- Hamilton Bulldogs Weekly - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Rampage Recall Defenseman Josh McFadden from Loan - San Antonio Rampage
- Falcons Home For Three Games This Weekend - Springfield Falcons
- Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Guenin Recalled by Anaheim; Admirals Release Two - Norfolk Admirals
- Former Hamilton Bulldogs Head Coach Claude Julien Named 2013 Recipient of PHPA Curt Leichner Award - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Dallas Recalls Antoine Roussel from Texas Stars - Texas Stars
- Sharks Solid as a Rock on Road - Worcester Sharks Weekly - Worcester Sharks
- Claude Julien Named 2013 Recipient of the PHPA Curt Leichner Distinguished Member Award - Providence Bruins
- Monarchs Weekly Report - Manchester Monarchs
- Wear Your Jersey To Work Day Part Of Hockey Weekend Across America - Oklahoma City Barons
- Barons Take Part In Bart & Nadia Health Festival - Oklahoma City Barons
- Wolves Weekly Notes - Chicago Wolves
- Amerks' Road Game At Lake Erie To Be Broadcast On Wber 90.5 Fm - Rochester Americans
- Dax Bobblehead Unveiled - Adirondack Phantoms
- San Antonio Rampage Weekly Update - San Antonio Rampage
- Hogs Take Two of Three in Week 18 - Rockford IceHogs
- Albany's Matt Anderson Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- B's Assign Jamie Tardif To Providence - Providence Bruins
- Allen Returns, Kaprowich to ECHL - Peoria Rivermen
- IceCaps Recall Cody Sol from Colorado - St. John's IceCaps
- Whale Weekly - Connecticut Whale
- Bears Grab Three Points In Exciting Weekend - Hershey Bears
- Colins Agrees to PTO with Penguins - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- McNeill Assigned to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.