Fisher Cats Ball Park Construction beginsMay 21, 2004 - Eastern League (EL) New Hampshire Fisher Cats
The Fisher Cats will begin the 2005 season in the new ball park. The Eastern League scheduling format alternates when a team opens at home to begin the season. The Fisher Cats opened their inaugural season on the road in 2004 which means the club will tentatively open the 2005 campaign at home along the banks of the Merrimack River.
The Fisher Cats are currently on the road in Binghamton, NY and will return home on Monday, May 24 to begin a stretch where they play 13 home games in 17 days at Historic Gill Stadium.
Eastern League Stories from May 21, 2004
- Binghamton Rallies Past Fisher Cats for 7-5 Victory - New Hampshire Fisher Cats
- Curve at Akron, Postponed by Rain - Akron RubberDucks
- Tonight's Game Postponed Due to Rain - Akron RubberDucks
- SeaWolves update - Erie SeaWolves
- Martinez gets call to the Majors - Portland Sea Dogs
- Curve "Off The Tracks" TV Show - Altoona Curve
- Reid returned to Nashville - Altoona Curve
- Aeros Dynamics - Akron RubberDucks
- Mascot Band to play for Phanatic Sunday - Reading Fightin Phils
- Fisher Cats Ball Park Construction begins - New Hampshire Fisher Cats
- Akron Series Preview - Altoona Curve
- Canal Park Hosts Education Days - Akron RubberDucks
- Manriquez Sent to Savannah - Harrisburg Senators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.