Members of A&E's "Duck Dynasty" Cast to Appear in Northwest Arkansas for Public EventSeptember 25, 2013 - Texas League (TL) - Northwest Arkansas Naturals Press Release
"Duck Dynasty", cable network A&E's most-watched series, features the Robertsons, a Louisiana bayou family living the American dream as they operate a thriving business while still staying true to their family values and modest lifestyle. After a record number 11.8 million viewers tuned into the "Duck Dynasty" hour-long season premiere, the show officially became "the number one non-fiction telecast in cable history." T he Robertsons will entertain the crowd with stories of their successes and how they live, along with lessons and moments they've shared along the way.
- Gates open at 3 p.m.
- Live music from the Wal-Mart Stage will begin around 3:30 p.m.
- The Robertson family take the stage at approx 6:00 p.m.
In addition to enjoying live music and the Robertson family, ticket-holders will have the opportunity to visit vendor booths and take part in a kid's area featuring face-painting and inflatables.
"The Ballard Group is excited to be partnering with our title sponsor Cox Communication along with supporting sponsors Wal-Mart and Arvest in bringing members of the Robertson family to such an exciting event in the Springdale community" said Janet Dunlap, CEO of The Ballard Group.
Tickets go on sale Wednesday, Sept 25 at 10:00 am and prices will range from $28 to $82 each, children under 3 free. To purchase tickets visit www.nwanaturals.com or call 1-877-444-2637 or Arvest Ballpark Box Office at 1-479-927-4900 hrs: Monday-Friday 10am-5pm. Hurry this event will sell out!
Texas League Stories from September 25, 2013
- 2013 Ziegfest Battle of the Bands Finalists Announced - Corpus Christi Hooks
- Naturals Alumni Report - Dwyer Debuts, Bianchi Goes Boom - Northwest Arkansas Naturals
- Bedlam Pre-Sale Opportunity Announced - Tulsa Drillers
- Members of A&E's "Duck Dynasty" Cast to Appear in Northwest Arkansas for Public Event - Northwest Arkansas Naturals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.