RailCats Make A Biggs AdditionJuly 12, 2013 - American Association (AA) - Gary SouthShore Railcats
Biggs joins the RailCats following a three-year college career at the University of Evansville where compiled a 12-7 records with a 3.02 ERA in three seasons. In 2013 Biggs went 3-2 in 16 games split evenly between starting and relief posting a 2.45 ERA for the Purple Aces.
Biggs appeared in 68 games while at Evansville making 17 career starts and hails from Valparaiso, Indiana and a product of Washington Township High School.
The RailCats continue their four-game series with Fargo-Moorhead tonight at 7:10 at U.S. Steel Yard. It's Wig-Out for Fireworks Friday! Where proceeds from the game will go to new wigs for cancer patients courtesy of the American Cancer Society. For tickets go to RailCatsBaseball.com
One lucky fan will have a chance to take three swings to take 3 swings to hit a home run and if that lucky fan does hit it out of the park with a home run they'll win $10,000 in the RailCats July JACK-pot. For more information on July JACK-pot, call 219 882-2255.
American Association Stories from July 12, 2013
- Wingnuts' Winning Streak Reaches Eight - Wichita Wingnuts
- AirHogs Shutout Again, Fall to Saints 5-0 - Grand Prairie AirHogs
- Back-To-Back Shutout for Saints as They Blank AirHogs 5-0 - St. Paul Saints
- Champion, Canaries Shut out Xs for Fourth Straight Win - Sioux Falls Canaries
- Explorers Drop Fourth Straight - Sioux City Explorers
- RailCats Make A Biggs Addition - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Sox and Suddenlink to Honor Babe Ruth - Amarillo ThunderHeads
- Wichita Wingnuts Game Notes - July 12th, 2013 - Wichita Wingnuts
- American Association Results - AA
- Rookie Scoles Helps Wingnuts Win Seventh Straight - Wichita Wingnuts
- All-Time Wins Leader Purchased by Braves - Wichita Wingnuts
- Wild Pitch Leads Lemurs to Victory - Laredo Lemurs
- Explorers Fall 8-0 To Sioux Falls - Sioux City Explorers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.